JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have 10 of these available. Lightweight profile barrel, flat-top upper, non-chrome lined for better accuracy, comes with sling, 30 round mag, lock, and paperwork.
Caliber is 5.56

I'll answer questions in this thread by editing the original post.

BAM

DT2.jpg
DT1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's chambered for 5.56 Nato it will also shoot .223, they are very similar, but not identical. However, chambered for .223 will not ALWAYS shoot NATO 5.56. Depends on the gun.
Chris

Do you have any of these left. I just moved to Oregon and have a Idaho ID still. Will that work. I would like to meet sometime this week. I have cash for this deal, if it is still available?
Brandon

If it's chambered for 5.56 Nato it will also shoot .223, they are very similar, but not identical. However, chambered for .223 will not ALWAYS shoot NATO 5.56. Depends on the gun.
Chris

From what I understand the difference is in pressure generated by the round. The 5.56 will shoot a .223 but not safe for the other way around, when a chambered for .223 only has a 5.56 nato round fired through it. Odd I was researching this last night for the same question related to a different gun only chambered in .223. From what I read there is a 10 thousand cubic units of pressure difference per round when fired and a chambered .223 firing a 5.56 round can cause damage. The physical difference in the two rounds is the lead on a 5.56 is a bit longer... anyway this is what I gathered. I am a pistol guy who is looking to get into rifles so it was a bit confusing for me too not even sure if this is 100% accurate even.

as for the OP:

I will let you know the end of week if I am still in a position to buy one and check your stock then. I might be buying a house in the next month or two if everything falls into place, if one of the pieces doesn't Ill buy a rifle instead. First world problems...

From what I understand the difference is in pressure generated by the round. The 5.56 will shoot a .223 but not safe for the other way around, when a chambered for .223 only has a 5.56 nato round fired through it. Odd I was researching this last night for the same question related to a different gun only chambered in .223. From what I read there is a 10 thousand cubic units of pressure difference per round when fired and a chambered .223 firing a 5.56 round can cause damage. The physical difference in the two rounds is the lead on a 5.56 is a bit longer... anyway this is what I gathered. I am a pistol guy who is looking to get into rifles so it was a bit confusing for me too not even sure if this is 100% accurate even.

as for the OP:

I will let you know the end of week if I am still in a position to buy one and check your stock then. I might be buying a house in the next month or two if everything falls into place, if one of the pieces doesn't Ill buy a rifle instead. First world problems...

Correct although the leade is different too. The .223 can be longer than the 5.56.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.