JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone out there have a del-ton kit? im looking for some reviews on the kit. Im having a hard time in deciding if i should buy a del-ton kit, or wait to save up some more cash and build one. Im not very familiar with the delton kits so any info on them would be great! are they reliable, and going to last me a while, can i put other components on them?

i will be using this gun for safety in the mountains and home defense.

are they reliable, and going to last me a while, can i put other components on them?

i will be using this gun for safety in the mountains and home defense.

Reliable - Probably. Depends on what you consider reliable.

Last me a while - Probably, Depends on what you consider "a while."

Can I put other Components on them? - Yes. Just about anything that's "AR" compatible "should" work within reason.

Del-Ton is a great value, but it's not a "service rifle." Do some reading and if you're like most people who are casual shooters, a DTI will be just fine. If your life is dependent upon your tools, you're probably want to save for something intended for military or LE applications.

For my purposes, DTI, DPMS, DoubleStar, etc. all are fine. But then I don't shoot 12,000 rnds a year either...

Damn Good Rifles!!!
It will do anything you need it to do!
Just finished a budget build.
Picked up an AP Lower with the LPK installed at Surplus Arms and Ammo for $140.00.
Pick up a Del-Ton 16" M4 Kit for about $450.00 delivered during their after Thanksgiving sale. (10% off)
Now I have a darn nice AR for $590.00, but wait.
The lower came with the LPK installed, so I sold the Del-Ton LPK for $50.00,
My new AR cost me $540.00.

Yeah, what the problem is? My Del-Ton is as good as any random manufacture M16 I came accross in the Army... and we are talking waaaay into the double digits! :D

100_1191.jpg 100_1189.jpg

Coctailer offers a heck of a deal on these. $759 with 4 mags, hard case, and muli-tool. Everyone I have talked to who has bought one has been extremely happy with it. I plan to pick one up real soon..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top