JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of mine bought a large amount of it from a guy going out of buiness and wants to sell some of it is there anyone interested in buying some. I puting this out for a feeler I'm going to give him this website to put it on here. Oh he's the in aloha area.

I think you'll find the interest on the forum. Question is how is it packaged? #10 cans or mylar bags? And what is dehydrated and what is freeze-dried? And how much is available and the cost? Would some of this be from a known provider who was local and what was the company going out of business? Good questions all. :)

Sodbuster

I don't know all about again it's a friend. This is what I know about.
I saw what looked to be gallon buckets some labeled peas, carrots, apples, and I do believe they are vacuum packed. I saw boxes marked potato flakes, lentils, not sure how they are packed. Prices I know nothing about that's up to him he just picked this stuff up today with a big flat bed truck. I sure he'll put prices and more of what he has soon. As far as the company going out of business I don't know who it was I just know my friend has done business with him in the past and found out he's going out of business and bought a boatload of it. Oh the the company was local Beaverton area I do believe.
I hope that helps for now if I get more info before he post it on here I'll added to this.

Here are some of what he has. Prices I don't know at this time.
Diatomite 17lb bucket, lentils 9lbs bucket, diced carrots 5lbs bucket, diced potatoes 5lbs bucket, small red beans 9lbs buckets, soybeans 35lbs bucket, dried apples 2lbs buckets, white sugar large box, white cream soup base large box, beef and chicken TVP 5lb bucket, hard red wheat 9lb bucket, rye 36lb bucket, quick oats large box, elbow macaroni large box, refund sea salt 50lb bag, potatoes diced large box, oat groats 34lb bucket, yellow corn large box, sausage TVP large box, bacon TVP large box. Adzuki beans large box, broccoli large box, golden raisins large box, whole eggs large box, instant milk large box, whole green peas large box, baby Lima beans large box, banana chips large box. I'll see if there is a email that I can give out or phone # cause there more than this and that way people can get prices also.
Large box have #10 can six of them about the size of a large coffee can.

Definitely interested in things like the adzuki beans and the oat groats. Might be interested in others depending on condition and cost. Thanks for following up. Looking forward to getting more information shortly.

Thanks again.

Sod

Diatomite 17lb bucket, lentils 9lbs bucket, diced carrots 5lbs bucket, diced potatoes 5lbs bucket, small red beans 9lbs buckets, soybeans 35lbs bucket, dried apples 2lbs buckets, white sugar large box, white cream soup base large box, beef and chicken TVP 5lb bucket, hard red wheat 9lb bucket, rye 36lb bucket, quick oats large box, elbow macaroni large box, refund sea salt 50lb bag, potatoes diced large box, oat groats 34lb bucket, yellow corn large box, sausage TVP large box, bacon TVP large box. Adzuki beans large box, broccoli large box, golden raisins large box, whole eggs large box, instant milk large box, whole green peas large box, baby Lima beans large box, banana chips large box. I'll see if there is a email that I can give out or phone # cause there more than this and that way people can get prices also.
Large box have #10 can six of them about the size of a large coffee can.

Large box have #10 can six of them about the size of a large coffee can. This is some of what he has.

So, Coyoteman, did you get the email or other contact info? I'd definitely be interested in the Diatomaceous Earth, white cream soup base, chicken TVP, Oat groats, and more, just need to get the contact information to us.

So, Coyoteman, did you get the email or other contact info? I'd definitely be interested in the Diatomaceous Earth, white cream soup base, chicken TVP, Oat groats, and more, just need to get the contact information to us.
I took pics of the price list they are suppose to email me the list but have not received it yet.
I you want I can text or email you the pictures that I took with my iPhone but you will need to enlarge them to read. I need to figure out if I can post them here via iPhone thinking if I try using photobucket I might be able to. Or you know what here is their number 503-628-0703 ask for Connie or or ask the secretary(she will most likely be the one answering the phone mon thru fri) to email the list to you.

Good luck Coyoteman.
We bought a pallet of brand name dehydrated vegetable soup and posted some of the cases on here, at less than half the retail costs, and the thread crappers descended like a group of gun ban mayors. I have had much better luck with word of mouth sales and repeat customers.

I'll call the number you posted direct and get the prices. It's always good to help someone on here trying to help the rest of us become better prepared.

Agreed Adam. There aer always the vultures that come out. Then there are some of us that love a bargan but want to see someone succeed. I'll call also and see what we can do.

Sodbuster

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads