JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The sad part of this all is the rioters and looters will not be prosecuted, but if you display a gun to try to protect you home, family, or business, you will be.

This is what has me concerned. "What if", a bunch of these mugs come down my street and start messing with my cars/boat? I'm supposed to just hide in MY HOME? Criminals couldmess up my stuff, not be caught because the police aren't monitoring the mugs behavior, and I'm stuck with the damage. Let's say they are caught, and arrested? We know how that goes now. Thanks for NOT one GD thing, MultCo! Pay your useless butts ever increasing property taxes, and this is what we get?

Let's say I get out there with a bat and start swinging? Am I going to be arrested, and charged? Will the damage to my property be 10 times worse now? And most likely still no charges against the perps.

potland sucks, and so does multco.

seeing as how obama never took anyone's guns and didn't turn anything islamic or communist, I'm going to take these predictions with a grain, or rather pallet of salt.

If the west coast is too scary, then by all means, go to Texas or something. If the USA turns commie, I'm sure Russia or Brazil will welcome most folks around here with open arms.

seeing as how obama never took anyone's guns and didn't turn anything islamic or communist, I'm going to take these predictions with a grain, or rather pallet of salt.

If the west coast is too scary, then by all means, go to Texas or something. If the USA turns commie, I'm sure Russia or Brazil will welcome most folks around here with open arms.
That's odd. I was wondering why you and your antifa buddies don't do the same...go to those place and pull the same crap and see what happens in a less patient society. But we all know why you won't, don't we.

That's odd. I was wondering why you and your antifa buddies don't do the same...go to those place and pull the same crap and see what happens in a less patient society. But we all know why you won't, don't we.

I support them, but please quote me where I said I am one of them, until then, kindly follow the forum rules, and be excellent towards others. We're all supposedly grown ups here. :)

As for your suggestion, since I'm not one of them, I couldn't care less about fixing Texas, and feel just fine in PDX, so why leave? I'm not the one getting bent out of shape here.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top