JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 607811

I think this solves the OP's thread.

Also to the people fighting over other than conventional typical use rifles etc.

Would you really want someone ND'ing an AT4 into your house because they don't know what they are doing or the idiots get drunk and want to put on a funny show. Or someone driving a tank thru traffic with road rage running over the diesel stacks on stacks rolling coal for sport?

Yes I understand the original meaning of the second amendment, and you can scream no infringement all you want. But your still going to prision when your caught breaking their rules. For good or bad that's how it is. No one here is really in a militia, no one forms up, no one does drills, no one trains. The National guard is pretty much as close as we get these days. Most of us cant run 10 miles anymore so let's all just take a deep breath and let the argument go because the bulk of the population doesnt buy into it. That's the reality you have to accept, that you are a fringe minority. Heck I'm a fringe minority too but I have no red dawn fantasy and Ive accepted our legal reality. So for now I want to see some court victories to stop the attrition while we have a sympathetic SOCUS. Then perhaps we can start to reverse things.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top