JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What, you mean fine, upstanding citizens like these would rob and shoot a little old lady? Say it ain't so... and please note it takes a UK news site to commit actual journalism including mug shots of the perps

Anyone here wonder why many experienced CCW people carry high capacity larger caliber weapons with additional reloads? Anyone going to poo poo the next body armor discussion?

article-2516263-19BF180500000578-156_306x423.jpg

article-2516263-19BF180900000578-793_306x423.jpg

article-2516263-19BF180100000578-695_306x423.jpg

Animals. I hope the state puts them down like any other animal that kills a person. I'm sad for Ms. Hendrix, sounds like the world lost a good soul. I'm glad though, that she didn't roll over and be a good little victim like a large faction of our population would have her do. I'm glad she fought back, even though it wound up costing her her life (which could've very well happened regardless, as these dogs were obviously bent on visiting violence upon her that night) - hope the gut shot bastard dies an agonizing death in the hospital. At the least, maybe God will have him throw an embolism.

They should be charged with a hate crime - if 3 white animals attacked a little old black lady, that'd be an additional charge and the national news would be all over it. Equal protection under the law should apply here, no?

Animals. I hope the state puts them down like any other animal that kills a person. I'm sad for Ms. Hendrix, sounds like the world lost a good soul. I'm glad though, that she didn't roll over and be a good little victim like a large faction of our population would have her do. I'm glad she fought back, even though it wound up costing her her life (which could've very well happened regardless, as these dogs were obviously bent on visiting violence upon her that night) - hope the gut shot bastard dies an agonizing death in the hospital. At the least, maybe God will have him throw an embolism.

They should be charged with a hate crime - if 3 white animals attacked a little old black lady, that'd be an additional charge and the national news would be all over it. Equal protection under the law should apply here, no?

But it won't, because some animals are more equal than others

I just reread the excellent article posted by civilian75 and realized that I see criminals as objects. I am desensitized to any suffering that they might go through, I'm looking at draconian in the rear view mirror! Sorry! No point to this rant! I'm just so sick of these....things!

I'll bet Obama, Sharprton and Jackson are going to make a statement condemning these three blacks in the strongest terms.
As in:"Golly gee whiz . . .They should have had sense enough to choose an unarmed white lady in a wheelchair. Besides, why was that elderly lady allowed to be able to protect herself? That just isn't fair!"
Don 't hold your breath.

Sheldon

Something came to me last night.. at least one of those wild beasts has at least one prior arrest mug shot (of course they all do, no doubt) because one of them is in a hospital handcuffed to the bed with a cop standing guard and could not yet take his new mug pic. It's obvious they are career scum, and sheer proof of the result of a lenient and corrupt "justice" system

Has a major US media picked this story up? Sad we have to see it gain traction in a UK newspaper. I can see why they have the shooter under guard. I am sure a few vigis.... Would like to deliver a little Old Testament judgement.
I am sure they will get off because the ACLU will argue self defense.
Bubble gumming pieces of bubblegum.
Brutus out

Now hold up, maybe they were standing their ground, and were racially profiled by the little old white lady. The 3 were just out for a leisure 1 am walk, and she shot at them. Prior criminal offenses don't matter on the current situation. This might be what the defense comes up with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top