JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where are some excellent defensive handgun training classes in and around Washington and Oregon. The only one I've heard of is Seattle Firearms Academy in Onalaska Washington. I also need help with shooting low and left due to recoil anticipation.

+1 on Cerberus. Jeannie and I took a class there earlier this year. Can't say enough good things about it. Steve will get you headed in the right direction.

I mean I'm familiar with weapons just want to be much more proficient with them. What I really need is much more time spent practicing and becoming familiar with mine so they are an extension of my hand and a useful tool.

I mean I'm familiar with weapons just want to be much more proficient with them. What I really need is much more time spent practicing and becoming familiar with mine so they are an extension of my hand and a useful tool.
Lol where have you been the CERBERUS GROUP.
has a whole thread on here about training with handgun AR15 AK47 .
He even had a few weekend classes that he gave discount to NWFA MEMBERS.
LOL just giving you $#!+ There in Golden Dale WA .so it's out of town but he has weekend classes .I plan on going to some . when I can get my vacation time figured out

latest_540x.png Look in the support group the logo with the three headed dog is his logo

First, have you delineated what level of self defense training are you seeking?

Second, what are you going to do with this new training skill level, actively and purposely go seeking situations where you need the skill level of a military ops member or for just run of the mill situations, once in a lifetime incident where you inadvertantly get caught up in a situation?

For example NRA has their new defensive pistol course or their In/Outside the Home Personal Protection courses which presents the skills/knowledge/attitudes to draw and shoot from your holster, low lite encounters plus other subject matter all encompassing live-fire exercises.

Finally, contemplate ramifications of a deadly force incident and how prosecutors will present your advanced commercial defensive training.

Sounds like he would want the RUN THE GUN CLASS .
If he is a conciled carry in OREGON .
He has already been to a NRA class.
Probably not the one above .I guess it's new

Sounds like he would want the RUN THE GUN CLASS .
If he is a conciled carry in OREGON .
He has already been to a NRA class.
Probably not the one above .I guess it's new

Interestingly, the OP didn't state he has a carry permit/license from either WA/OR just a comment about familiarity with 'weapons'?

NRA's PP classes have been around for quite a few years.

cerberus-training

I highly recommend taking some classes with Steve, he is a good guy and has a one rifle/pistol class Friday & a two day pistol course this weekend. I'll be taking the pistol course this time around and am looking forward to it.

Ok, I'm a little late to the party...been conducting classes or prepping for same.

NU9MM, I can work the flinch/anticipation out of anyone, as long as they understand its not going to happen overnight.

If you want to discuss further, contact me direct thru the website and I'll help you out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top