1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Defensive Handgun 1 - Few Open Spots!

Discussion in 'Archived - Oregon Firearms Academy' started by OFADAN, Aug 30, 2013.

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

Defensive Handgun 1 (DH1) at Oregon Firearms Academy LLC!

This class is almost full!!!!

Friday, September 20th, 2013 at the OFA Campus near Brownsville Oregon (Where part of "Stand by Me" was filmed!)

"Back to School Special" - call this week, mention the NWF Back to School Special!!!

DH1 is primarily a skill building course with only a 45 minute classroom briefing first thing in the morning. The remainder of the day will be training with our defensive handguns from the holster. Student's will be introduced to the same level of training and the same skills as Law Enforcement, Corrections, or P&P obtain when they attend the Police Academy or Armed Security who train with DPSST certified Instructors.

Please call or email Vivian, OFA's Office Manager, to answer questions or to sign up. For more info on the course please visit our website.

Oregon Firearms Academy LLC

(541) 451-5532

Oregon Firearms Academy LLC
    PO Box 909
    Lebanon, OR 97355

Campus is near Brownsville Oregon and a motel with a restaurant is just minutes away from the campus. The motel offers a discount to OFA students.

Quote from our Facebook Page about this course - "Having had the opportunity to attend about 16 OFA classes, I can tell you that the staff is ultra-professional, very patient, and not at all intimidating to students. Women should not hesitate a moment to take the class. No questions is a bad question to the instructors and they will take as much time as you need to help you build confidence at your own pace. Very highly recommended."
  2. Anoldbaldman

Anoldbaldman Oregon Member

This is really the best class that I have taken. It goes way past a basic handgun class and gives you 6+ hours of shooting. If you want to carry a weapon, please take this class. You will not regret it.