JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't let a few examples of bad LEOs color my impression of all LEOs just like I don't let a few examples of bad firearms owners ruin my impression of all gun owners. It's like the saying goes: what do you call a graduating C- medical student? Doctor. Every profession on the planet throughout history has its share of incompetant members. At the end of the day, we are all human and share the same flaws. You don't get arrested for saying nothing. It is because there isn't enough information available to determine the totality of the circumstances. By saying absolutely nothing, doesn't help clear things up. Just be prepared to be arrested using that strategy. :eek:

I agree, there are rotten apples in every barrel. Of course the rest cover up for the bad apples and that just makes things worse (see: Serpico and Murder Inc. Playboy did an excellent multi-issue exposé on Murder Inc. google both) for everyone. Same with gun owners. Idiot gun owners make it hard for all of us too. The difference is, gun owners don't have all the legal "rights" and "protections" (including cover ups by fellow gun owners who can destroy evidence or lie at will with little to no worries about their actions. See: Eric Shaw below). When the enforcers of the "law" do not know it and are not held accountable for their actions, all of us are in danger.

Every few months there is another paper (since there is little to no "news" in the fish wrappers I hate to call them "news", which is using the word far too loosely) article about NY - usually NYC, and LA cops being hired by the "Mob" as hit men. Google that one too. I could easily list you a dozen or more cases of corruption, incompetence, illegal actions and so on here that you could look up. How about the BATF agent who pulled a pistol and fired it in the air to keep some trick or treaters from knocking on his door? Sheriff caught drunk driving (2 times the legal limit, and not the first time) and the Co. Attorney expunges his record! Two local cops beat a homeless man so badly he crawls under a bridge and dies. Sheriff's deputy r5apes girl at college here. One crack head has been arrested over 600 times locally (arson, attempted murder, assault, assault and battery, robbery, drugs, etc.) and served less than a week in jail - total. More cases from his home town, the list was just here. Finally goes home, kidnaps girl from a convenience store at knife point, on camera, rapes her. Gets life finally, every so often a story shows up how the "local" cops want him back on the street! Google Eric Shaw who was sitting in his business office when a cop walked in a gunned him down while Eric was talking to his girlfriend on the phone. "Just a sec honey, some one is walking in... BANG! CLICK!" The ONLY person who went to jail for the murder was Eric's father, for demanding evidence and accountability from the police department. I can think of another dozen but am getting tired of listing them. Yes there are "bad apples" in every barrel, but the barrel needs to be cleaned out, not ignored.

Yes, you can get arrested for saying "I have nothing to say", and/or beaten (google Larry "Liberty" Bell), too many examples to list (try You-tube). Some were quite well documented/filmed and got a lot of publicity, google those too. You have the RIGHT, not privilege, to remain silent. Remember Miranda, who forced the law to change because of so much violating of the law? "You have the RIGHT to remain silent"! How/why should a US citizen be arrested for using a Constitutional RIGHT that the cops TELL YOU?! But yes, you are probably right, expect to get arrested for exercising your Constitutional Rights in this country. Remember the "elevator rides" where some poor soul was put in an elevator and beaten all the way to the top and them back down before being dumped in an alley some where?

Oh well, as "Animal Farm" said "all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others". "Just-us" is like apples, if you own the orchard you get as many as you want, if you are poor your get as much as you can afford.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top