JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting the additional information.

Last night, I attended another skills clinic. This is the additional free training they offer after you've attended a class. I was interested in the AR portion and others were working on advanced handgun. It turns out that I was the only one there for AR so was in a separate bay and enjoyed one on one training. I wanted to work on movement so that's what we covered. What appeared to be straightforward drills actually involved utilizing skills covered in the previous classes and also refining skills and using everything together. It soon becomes apparent that the classes aren't just something you can sit through and feel enlightened. You need to think about what you learned and actually use it and develop muscle memory. There are times I felt that I may have needed to go back to "walking and chewing gum at the same time" class.

At the end of the session, I was pretty worn out and my shoulders and upper body are sore this morning. This training is really more comprehensive than I had originally thought and requires quite a bit of work on your own if you want to get the most out of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top