JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Palmetto State Armory (PSA) has pretty good prices and free shipping on cases. But they just started charging WA Sales Tax.

Last time I ordered, SGAmmo and Target Sports did not charge me sales tax. SGAmmo has good prices and reasonable shipping. Target Sports also has good prices and will give free shipping on cases.

SGAmmo has great prices and reasonable shipping.
Ditto SG. Since I found out about them here I have used them a lot. Great service and price. Just ordered another 5K of my favorite .22 ammo from them. CCI MM at $6 per 100. That's better than I can buy it at places like Wally. They seem to always have a good selection of the "carry ammo" so when I buy a case of play ammo I toss in some of the stuff for carry.

Add another to the list of SGAmmo fans - some good ol' boys out of Stillwater, OK. They have been my go-to for several years. The good thing is they often have carry ammo like Speer GoldDot and Federal HST's in boxes of 50, which is sometimes harder to find than 20. There are sometimes other better deals out there, especially on shipping, but I've never had SG let me down. They get stuff out the door quick. Others are sometimes nebulous on what is going on, stuck in 'Processing' for a week.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top