JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of those "you ain't gonna believe this" stories.

Defense fund grows for NJ man busted by cops over antique pistol

A defense fund is growing today for retired New Jersey teacher Gordon Van Gilder, who is facing a felony weapons charge for having an unloaded, antique flintlock pistol in his car; an arrest that the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms yesterday said "broaches the irrational.'

<broken link removed>

NJ is crazy! I love the part where the prosecutor wants a ballistics test run on it...

there are retired NYPD and NJSP cops at tricounty.... seen some at PR with their LOUD and Proud little retired badges.... it's amazing that they are the ones with the shock faces when they see normal Joes q public with guns. It saddens me that they are here..... Fascist cops are always Fascist cops even when they move to little old Oregon.

"New Jersey was the first state to ratify the Bill of Rights," Gottlieb observed, "and apparently the last state to recognize it. New Jersey officials need to be reminded that their state is still part of the United States, not a police state."

Yes to this!

Also...what kind of a cold case does the DA think a ballistics test will solve? Abraham Lincoln's murder? Who really fired first during the "shot heard around the world"? Blackbeard's hired hitman?

Last Edited:
I'll help those that help themselves.
I'll contribute to a bus ticket OUT OF THAT STATE
Most of the east coast is a lost cause and the gun people should vote with their feet.Or tkae their chances and lose like this fellow

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top