JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry. But statistically speaking the chances of you getting stabbed or killed on mass transit are so few and far between its hardly worth changing my entire life for. You have 100 times higher probability dying from driving home on a friday night and being killed by a drunk driver or a texting driver 1 mile from your home than being in a violent incident. 99 percent of the time you can avoid violent situations by just having some situational awareness of your surroundings.

2 under the chin and innocents are safe, I am safe, bad guy is in another place. If the train is two stories I have a bit of a problem. Otherwise I will point up and get them a 1500fps start right up to heaven only to watch them be drug the other way.

Not sure about the newer cars, but the Type Is have a metal exterior and body filler. Ricochet and splinter effects are possible even from a ceiling shot. A skyward shot in downtown is not guaranteed safe either.

This is what I carry on the train, holstered on the side against the wall, preferably right. OK to carry concealed anywhere to my knowledge, except a plane. Of course I carry too, but within an anti-carry, "racially-sensitive" jurisdiction this is more practical to deploy. Pepperblaster is an option too, but likely to affect many on a crowded train.

AR500_armor_taser_c2_holster1383886862527c700ea216d.jpg

That is distributing. If a rat ran up on my like that I would have moved a little quicker than that dude. Probably screaming and flailing my arms while blowing my rape whistle...... @Certaindeaf has heard it before. Loud isn't it? Cops came running..... Keep out of MY hot tub! The wife thinks it is a little strange that you choose to go without shorts...I thought it was just a cultural thing but that is only because YOU told me that. Sick bastard!

Really though I hate rats and watching that makes me feel like swatting at random areas of my body.

No kidding. Condition white all the way, well.. save for the skidmark in his shorts.
And doesn't it look like his fly is undone and Mr. Rat notices this and hesitates just a bit? Ow, rat incisors on the gonads is just bad! lol

No kidding. Condition white all the way, well.. save for the skidmark in his shorts.
And doesn't it look like his fly is undone and Mr. Rat notices this and hesitates just a bit? Ow, rat incisors on the gonads is just bad! lol

I would like your post but I HATE it. It made me have a mental image of a rat in my zipper. Do yourself a favor if you get that yucky mental image and DO NOT SWAT AT IT. Kinda a sensitive spot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top