JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a box and while looking them over I discovered one shell that the top disk is recessed further in and the shell rattles when shaken. My guess is that it's missing one of the defensive disks. None of the others look or act like this.
I contacted Winchester about it and they want the whole box returned. I did send them the lot number.
Is it really worth it to return 10 shells just because one is defective? I know the PDX1 has been in short supply (what hasn't) and I really don't want to be without them as I may get a Public Defender soon.

What would you do: "Throw" the one away, go ahead and fire it or return them all to Win?

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

If you play your cards right you could probably get yourself some free Winchester gear so I vote for sending them all back. Just make sure to give the poor customer service guy all kinds of grief till he/she coughs up some free hats and shirts.

Send it back, have them make it right and I am sure they will. Don't give the CSR any grief unless they are hassling to begin with. I have found being polite with them, then at the end asking, "hey, for all the trouble here, can I have any free swag???

I have seen people others to end up with extra box of ammo with a hat and all.

Send them back. They'll likely tear down all the shells, just to make sure that there isn't anything else less obvious going wrong. You'll get a new box back, and probably a little swag for your effort.

Send them back. They'll likely tear down all the shells, just to make sure that there isn't anything else less obvious going wrong. You'll get a new box back, and probably a little swag for your effort.

I have to take the package and mark it ORM-D which means I have to aket it directly to a hub in person. Winchester offered to send a call tag though. They probably should have at least the one back to break down and take a look see. Might save someone else some grief if more than what I think is wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR