JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You want to hunt mule deer, black tail or white tail? That info would be useful if you want specific information.

Forest Service and BLM land is where I hunt. Easy to identify with just about any decent map. Google Earth satellite maps are awesome to plan hunts as they show roads, terrain and elevation.

Anything Wheres that at and can I get tags any time or would i have to get them well before the season starts. Is there a Lottery for those. I wouldn't mind anything Otter just looking for property to hunt.

you have until The day before the hunt to buy a license and GENERAL season tag. you have until may 15th to buy a license and a draw if you prefer to hunt east of the pacific crest trail. without trying to sound like a jerk, in my opinion, judging by the type of questions you are asking,at this point the best thing you could do is go pick up a free synopsis and read and abide the hunting rules and regulations. good luck

I hear that if you marry a native girl from here you'll be able to "subsistence hunt".. tofu at Whole Foods. The regulations are pretty clear on that one.

th?&id=OIP.M25adf1818589a4f9fee2d106878d9b68o2&w=176&h=176&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

merica!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top