JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Taken in Joseph just 1 block off main street.

Yard_Bucks.jpg

Ah, reminds me of a guy named "Frenchie" I knew up in Wyoming. He never left his front porch to fill his tag! Got his coffee and was on his porch just as the sun was coming up and BAM! got a nice buck. He never would let me come over and hunt with him :oops::oops: :s0002: . No, I had to drive out in the sticks and walk all day to get mine. Sometimes life just ain't fair, eh.

Ah, reminds me of a guy named "Frenchie" I knew up in Wyoming. He never left his front porch to fill his tag! Got his coffee and was on his porch just as the sun was coming up and BAM! got a nice buck. He never would let me come over and hunt with him :oops::oops: :s0002: . No, I had to drive out in the sticks and walk all day to get mine. Sometimes life just ain't fair, eh.

You should have let him date your sister…..

I've got a two and three point that hang out in my yard. For whatever reason, they won't join me in my garage with promises of an apple party.:s0030:

*Edit* sorry, three and a four point.

Last Edited:
Taken in Joseph just 1 block off main street.

View attachment 1046893
People including tourists feed those, especially up at the head of the lake. They're tame.

You're supposed to go around the head of the lake toward Chief Joseph Mountain and climb the trail up to the timber line. There you'll get a really nice buck that you have to pack back down the mountain. Fun!!! :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top