JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did I ever tell how I got the scar on my forehead? Well when I was a lot younger it was a horse power vs torque thing at the commode. I had a 2 handed grip because with the horse power force it would set me back a couple of feet. It was kinda hard and as I pressed down to aim the torque came into play. It leveraged my feet out from under me and I fell forward and cracked my forehead on the tank. Well thats my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Did I ever tell how I got the scar on my forehead? Well when I was a lot younger it was a horse power vs torque thing at the commode. I had a 2 handed grip because with the horse power force it would set me back a couple of feet. It was kinda hard and as I pressed down to aim the torque came into play. It leveraged my feet out from under me and I fell forward and cracked my forehead on the tank. Well thats my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Because of your screen name, I was guessing you hit your head while bobbing for apples.

;):D

Funny you should mention bobbing for apples. I did wear a beard for many years because I was self conscious about my burns from bobbing for french fries.

Last Edited:
LOL!!! Because of the toxicity of the chemo drugs I've been sitting on the throne for a couple of months to protect my wife.

250 yards is point blank. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads