JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's another piece of we told you so evidence for the future. You can show this in the coming days to those who mock thinking, hardworking people. Don't grow weary in well doing, advocate free enterprise and personal responsibility, keep fighting the good fight.

It looks like Christie will be at the top of the conservative heap for 2016 against the h woman. I sure wish Christie was playing ultra moderate republican just so he can get elected and then put a conservative hammer down. But that's as fantastic as me and Raquel Welch when I was 15.n:s0114:

Brutus out

This is one fantastic Deconstruction of Obamacare. The Truth. Even Low info Voters can understand this one.

Obamacare, Deconstructed - YouTube

Get a load of this one.....

Obama finally fixing health care in Kenya

Obama finally fixing health care ... in Kenya

Administration plans international push for centralized medicine

Though the federal government is struggling to make Obamacare functional for Americans,
the administration is simultaneously helping to upgrade the health-care system in Kenya.

Read more at Obama finally fixing health care in Kenya

This assclown needs to decide which country he wants to distroy and play dictator Instead of acting like he owns the planet. Its only Americans tax money. Where's our economy growth and jobs?

^ Side-step of the century.

Her performance as SOS was pathetic, but sadly performance is no longer used to gauge competence. The libs will love her because she's a woman and a Clinton. Hurray! Hillary for President!!

Don't like dinglebarry? Racist. Don't like the hildabeast? Sexist.

Things are so simple if you're a liberal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top