Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Decent shipment of powder at Sportsman Warehouse

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Otter, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Otter

Otter Oregon - mid Willamette Valley Active Member

Stopped by the Salem Sportsman Warehouse tonight and they had a really good list of powders in stock that they got in today. I would assume the other stores got a similar shipment. I can't recall what all they had, but the list was fairly long. If you are looking for something specific, would be worth calling.

I bought 2 of the 5 lbs of N135 they got in and can't be happier. Only wish they had some H4198.

2. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

I was there yesterday and myself and another guy were surprised at what they had. I picked up a pound and the other guy got an 8 pound jug. I had been there a week before and got some primers and they still had some yesterday. Nice to see some stuff lasting on the shelf.

3. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

Yep, Stuff is coming back and should continue to get better (if we let it).

4. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

I hate to 'Beat a dead horse' but .22 might be the last thing to get better. Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend got in 250 bricks last week and it was gone in a couple house according to reports from the personnel who were working at the time.

5. Otter

Otter Oregon - mid Willamette Valley Active Member

Were they limiting the number of brick a person could buy? One a-hole could buy the entire lot. I dislike limits as much as the next guy, but have to admit they need to be used with some items until this passes.

6. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

My local Sportsmans limits .22 to one brick when in stock. Powder is a 2lb limit also.