JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by the Salem Sportsman Warehouse tonight and they had a really good list of powders in stock that they got in today. I would assume the other stores got a similar shipment. I can't recall what all they had, but the list was fairly long. If you are looking for something specific, would be worth calling.

I bought 2 of the 5 lbs of N135 they got in and can't be happier. Only wish they had some H4198.

I was there yesterday and myself and another guy were surprised at what they had. I picked up a pound and the other guy got an 8 pound jug. I had been there a week before and got some primers and they still had some yesterday. Nice to see some stuff lasting on the shelf.

Yep, Stuff is coming back and should continue to get better (if we let it).
I hate to 'Beat a dead horse' but .22 might be the last thing to get better. Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend got in 250 bricks last week and it was gone in a couple house according to reports from the personnel who were working at the time.

Were they limiting the number of brick a person could buy? One a-hole could buy the entire lot. I dislike limits as much as the next guy, but have to admit they need to be used with some items until this passes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top