JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked up a Ruger .22 bolt and going to use it with a can. Looking for a decent scope for it that wont cost to much if that is possible. Anyone have any dealing with the Nikon P-22?

I love my sweet 22 by BSA. Surprisingly clear glass for the price point. Turrets preset for common ammo compensations.

I have a Bushnell AR .22 scope on my 10/22 and it is fantastic

<broken link removed>

About a $115 on Amazon, its by far the best .22 scope I have ever owned.
413lPDeuP5L.jpg

I know This Is Gonna Get Some Laughs; But The Best Cheap Straight Power I Have Ever Had Is The Simmons 4x 22 Mag Scope. And I mean Cheap In Cost! But Worked Real Well, I was Totally Surprised. Don't know About The Simmons 22 mag in 3-9x.

Last Edited:
I have a Simmons 22 mag 3-9 x 40 on a air rifle. It has a lot of parallax but for a $40 scope I guess its not bad. I wouldn't buy another one. Its probably the nicest $40 scope I have ever bought, Still a $40 scope.

I have their 5.56 version scope and love the reticle, this .22LR version looks pretty cool.

Introducing the Primary Arms ® 6X Scope with the Patented ACSS® 22LR Reticle!

ACSS® (Advanced Combined Sighting System) is a giant leap forward in reticle design that utilizes bullet drop compensation correlated with range estimation and wind holds in one simple system. The ACSS ®reticle increases first hit ratio and decreases time on target. This scope is specifically designed for 22LR rifles, range clays, cans, bottles, and more! It is the perfect optic for plinking or hunting.
  • Tube Diameter: 1"
  • Magnification: 6X
  • Exit Pupil: 5.2mm
  • Eye Relief: 3.2"
  • Field of View: 17.5 ft @ 100 yds
  • Click Value: 1/4 MOA
  • Waterproof
  • Fog resistant
  • Black anodized matte finish
  • Length: 9.25"
  • Weight: 12 oz
  • Protective bikini covers included
  • Three-year manufacturer warranty

Well I saw the Nikon and liked the glass but not the price point.... The Bushnell looks nice but so does the Primary Arms one.....I have a Primary Arms scope now and the glass is not bad for the price.

So what do you guys with the Bushy think of the glass?

Your best bet for shopping might be to head down to Cabelas in Tualatin and handle some scopes in person. I went to the one close to me- they have a great selection of stuff in stock, even if you don't buy it there..

I am a fan of the Bushnell AR scopes. I have one in 3 - 12 x 40 and a 4.5 - 18 x 40 plus the .22 scope. For $100 optics I dont think they can be beat. Are they comparable to a $600 Leupold? No, but for the dough they are a winner.

Well picked up a Vortex for a great price. Might be a little to much for the .22 but will see how it works out. I figured for the price I could move it onto another rifle if it did not work out. Only paid 150 for it so noit going to lose on it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top