JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hopefully this helps someone who may be searching for powder. 3/26 @ 4:15p Cabelas Tualatin

B9F8B57C-1837-4A9F-A6C8-83ABAD9B3180.jpeg 9FBBBEAF-9C47-4714-8A7E-352AF6A6BCC6.jpeg

Cabela's in Springfield is also starting to get more powder in. Not as much as I see in these pictures but more than I've seen in a couple of years -- mostly powder from Accurate & Winchester!

Cabela's in Springfield is also starting to get more powder in. Not as much as I see in these pictures but more than I've seen in a couple of years -- mostly powder from Accurate & Winchester!
Last time I was in there I saw prices that I wouldn't pay. Kinda' like their ammo, tons on the shelf, sitting there. Heck, haven't been to Cabela's in several weeks, it might still be there!

Last time I was in there I saw prices that I wouldn't pay. Kinda' like their ammo, tons on the shelf, sitting there. Heck, haven't been to Cabela's in several weeks, it might still be there!
I agree with you on prices. However, they also had some AA 2230 and it was less expensive than paying hazmat and shipping fees and I've been wanting to try it -- and I haven't seen it on store shelves for a couple of years now. So at $37.99 I bought a pound!

I agree with you on prices. However, they also had some AA 2230 and it was less expensive than paying hazmat and shipping fees and I've been wanting to try it -- and I haven't seen it on store shelves for a couple of years now. So at $37.99 I bought a pound!
Score! I don't consider $37.99 too high a price if ya' need it. I saw powders on their shelves over $60.00 not too long ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top