JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, enjoyed the last get together we had at Red Robin at Hwy 26 and 185th. Let's do it again on Tuesday, December 8 2009 next week at 6:30 PM. Who's in? I just might wear my Santa hat. :s0114:

Last Edited:
I'll plan to come again.
We should let the staff at the establishment know where our party will be next time. It was kinda hard last time, meeting up with a bunch of new people when nobody knows what anyone looks like. Just felt strange asking random people out of the blue if they were there for the NWFA get together.

I'll plan to come again.
We should let the staff at the establishment know where our party will be next time. It was kinda hard last time, meeting up with a bunch of new people when nobody knows what anyone looks like. Just felt strange asking random people out of the blue if they were there for the NWFA get together.

Good point. The first person there should say I'm with the NWFA party and then anyone showing up should say the same. They don't take reservations, but that should make it easier.

When you show up just say you're with NWFA and if they say "HUH?", you'll know you're the first one there and just tell them there will be others showing up. Probably be a good idea to tell them they will need at least 3 tables so they can plan for it.

Good point. The first person there should say I'm with the NWFA party and then anyone showing up should say the same. They don't take reservations, but that should make it easier.

When you show up just say you're with NWFA and if they say "HUH?", you'll know you're the first one there and just tell them there will be others showing up. Probably be a good idea to tell them they will need at least 3 tables so they can plan for it.

I'm just going to bring a balloon, and pop it as I walk in. I'll know which table to sit at! :D

See you all there tomorrow. I'll probably show up between 6 and 6:30. Anybody showing up sooner than me just get them to put together enough tables for dozen or so folks and tell them it's the NWFA get together. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top