JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is currently an intense political debate going on in the UK, over how the British Police should deal with terror suspects. Some people are upset and speaking out after it was recently revealed that officers now have the OK to shoot to kill.

Some people in the current opposition Labour Party are opposed to shooting terrorists on sight, with the intention of killing them.

What should police officers do, when they confront a terrorist? Here is a news report:

Terror attacks: Corbyn opposes shoot-to-kill, Cairns claims - BBC News

And here is a video of the current Conservative Prime Minister of Britain, defending the government's policy of shooting to kill Terrorists:

If the terrorists are shooting at people, the police should be able and allowed to shoot back. If the police kill the terrorists, then the police wouldn't be able to get any intell from them.

It is difficult enough to hit someone , anywhere , when you are being shot at yourself.
Debating over whether to "shoot to kill or wound" is pointless... And is usually done by folks who have never been shot at or shot someone.
The terrorists will not have this debate ... They simply want to kill as many of us as they can.

As far a intelligence gathering goes ... I would be willing to bet that average terrorist does not know much other than the immediate members of his cell and their plans.
Note I was in several LRRP / LRSD units while in the Army and I do understand the value of intelligence gathering.... So I am not adverse to the idea ... Just not sure how much intelligence you will get from the guy one the ground.
( And yes I know every bit is a part of the puzzle... )

So shoot back , if they are killed then fine ... if wounded and we get some useful information then fine as well.
No need to debate this matter ...
Andy

Last Edited:
muslim terrorist should be castrated, after they heal up then put to death!

while they heal let those sick religious bastages wallow in their own self pity they got nothing for those supposed 72 virgins they have all been lied to about

When it comes to killing terrorists in UK, it seems to me the only debate should be whether or not to gut them and transport them on the bonnet of the patrol car once they're dead.

Of course, a party WOULD object to killing its core constituents even if justified... and the fact that this is even a serious debate over there shows how far gone the UK is.

Debate? How do you capture an armed terrorist on a killing spree? How would that have worked at the baseball practice?
Shoot the bustards, if they live waterboard em:mad:.

While I agree with most of the sentiment expressed here, and I do agree that the threat should be nutralized...

I would recommend one additional step, all rounds carried by the police should be subjected to a good hearty rub along a slab of bacon before being loaded into magazines for use...

This will result in said rounds interrupting the fulfillment of Allah's call to destroy the Infidels as well as void any contact with the promised 72 year old virgin...

While I agree with most of the sentiment expressed here, and I do agree that the threat should be nutralized...

I would recommend one additional step, all rounds carried by the police should be subjected to a good hearty rub along a slab of bacon before being loaded into magazines for use...

This will result in said rounds interrupting the fulfillment of Allah's call to destroy the Infidels as well as void any contact with the promised 72 year old virgin...
And maybe use bacon-grease as CLP in the mags to ensure there's payload for delivery.

It is difficult enough to hit someone , anywhere , when you are being shot at yourself.
Debating over whether to "shoot to kill or wound" is pointless... And is usually done by folks who have never been shot at or shot someone.
The terrorists will not have this debate ... They simply want to kill as many of us as they can.

As far a intelligence gathering goes ... I would be willing to bet that average terrorist does not know much other than the immediate members of his cell and their plans.
Note I was in several LRRP / LRSD units while in the Army and I do understand the value of intelligence gathering.... So I am not adverse to the idea ... Just not sure how much intelligence you will get from the guy one the ground.

So shoot back , if they are killed then fine ... if wounded and we get some useful information then fine as well.
Andy
OK, how 'bout "Terrorists will be SHOT, survivors rendered to Mossad for Enhanced Interrogation"? :)

Andy

And then if captured alive they refuse to talk, let some really hungry feral pigs share their cell with them until they sing like a bird. Thinking about any form of mercy toward an enemy who's intent is to kill as many men women and children they can is self destructive behavior.

Point of View ... Subjective ...

In a completely civil, free, peaceful and safe society we would not have terrorists? One could hope. But, the human condition being what is is and shall be, there will always be detractors, disturbers, disruptors and destroyers. And terrorists.

Do we have a responsibility to maintain a free peaceful society? Yes we do. If we don't quickly or eventually respond our society will collapse. History shows many local regional and national examples. Chaos results with horrible expense.

How far and hard should we react to terrorism? If we wish to stop the threat totally, then we must also understand that terrorist groups MUST be utterly destroyed. This MUST include the entire group, family line and sometimes entire towns.

This means killing terrorists in the act of terrorism as a solid beginning. But ... it must go further. Identify the threat. Do the intelligence beyond any reasonable doubt. They eliminate the problem. Totally. Permanently. There you have it.

Some say violence solves nothing. I suggest they read some more history. Violence solves everything. Very sad. :(

Respectfully.

I visited one of my Irish/English cousins in Surry (a London suburb) a couple of years ago. He was raised in one of my family towns near the northern Irish border on a family dairy. He and his wife resist traveling to "the city" at all costs. The English culture has been diluted to the point it is unrecognizable to most Englishmen. Crime and violence are rampant in most high population density cities. There are still many Cromwelligans left in the society that prescribe to old English values but most are reluctant to express the sentiments in public. My cousin was positive that the UK was going to vote to leave the EU allowing them to reestablish themselves as a sovereign nation and control there destiny. My cousin is an educated upper middle class person that would fit right in with our forum. He is one of the most anti marijuana proponents I have ever met. His oldest son died (or as Hugh says "killed himself") over his addiction to it and his (first) wife killed herself because her son was gone. GB is battling the same issues we are in our large population centers with the same evil leftist cabal that oppose our conservitisom. It is time for another Oliver Cromwell (who one of our common great grandfathers fought with) to take the sword to the chaff of society. The same as here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top