JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem with our current situation is the only organized force, is the government. Whatever we had back in the day during the story setting is not comparable to what we saw happen in Boston after the bombing. The police locked down their city, pillaged all of the citizens 4th amendment rights by going door to door without warrants and putting the citizens out into the street at gun point. Afterwards they all cheered their oppressors in the streets of Boston like they were hero's. This shows that it will be one person at a time that will resist, making 'the people' easy pickings. I don't see the sheep standing together to take on the wolves anytime soon. We're out of our element. Sitting in our homes with the numbers outside identifying us, with placards on our cars and cards inside our wallets doing the same thing. We have accepted tyranny and now call it freedom.

LOL you guys all know this is a hoax and did not occur right?
Was dismissed earlier this year. Removing tinfoil hat put in closet until next time,

Not a hoax, rather a parody of an incident that started the Revolutionary war.

Quoting the last line from the article:

"And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775."

Not a hoax, rather a parody of an incident that started the Revolutionary war.

Quoting the last line from the article:

"And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775."

Hope its a story from the past and not the future...

Yes, but I guess I was referring to earlier this year when it was bouncing around as true.
But I agree the intent people ran with was it was real and was not a reality but a remake .
Then people all went crazy on it. LOL And here it is months later still making its rounds LOL,

But it is true. It's what happened on April 19th and 20th, 1775. It's absolutely true. The characters are true, the events are true. It was just rewritten in a modern journalistic style to appear new.

The NG would call in more troops not retreat.

Yeah, like I hear frequently about people wanting to hold their ground and fight the man. Not going to happen, not in any city anyway. Wait, it might happen, but it won't end well for the homeowner.

I've never bought a gun and thought 'this will be nice to stop the man from taking my guns'.

When was the last time you ever heard of a swat team for instance 'giving up' lol - wow, say, this guy and his gang are just too much for us, let's go home! ....

Our guns can be used for fighting off our fellow minions only. In all other regards, any rebellion or battle with 'the man' is hopeless.

Truth/realism trumps pride and false freedoms.

I enjoy guns and they are one of my hobbies I find enjoyable. But I fully accept the fact that at some point they will be going away. It is inevitable. No populace this stupid can possibly remain 'free.'

Lets see if there is a connection here, take a look at this.

Gas Price Heat Map - Portland Gas Prices

New York is supposedly doing this too...

And our good buddy in Congress Bluemenhoser wants a gas tax increase. Think about it, I wonder if those prices are so high due to taxes on fuel in those states.

Here is the corresponding information, I see it.

National and State Gas Taxes (Fuel Taxes) in the United States - GasPriceWatch.com

<broken link removed>

Vote em out!

One of my ancestors died that day on Lexington Green after firing on the redcoats

Another, a militia captain, led the 2nd charge on the bridge at Concord that broke the redcoat ranks and sent them into a 60 mile rout back to Boston

Seems to me it's going to have to happen all over again

The problem with our current situation is the only organized force, is the government. Whatever we had back in the day during the story setting is not comparable to what we saw happen in Boston after the bombing. The police locked down their city, pillaged all of the citizens 4th amendment rights by going door to door without warrants and putting the citizens out into the street at gun point. Afterwards they all cheered their oppressors in the streets of Boston like they were hero's. This shows that it will be one person at a time that will resist, making 'the people' easy pickings. I don't see the sheep standing together to take on the wolves anytime soon. We're out of our element. Sitting in our homes with the numbers outside identifying us, with placards on our cars and cards inside our wallets doing the same thing. We have accepted tyranny and now call it freedom.

Military training does not disappear. Think about how many out there are ex mil.
You underestimate the people severely.

Military training does not disappear. Think about how many out there are ex mil.
You underestimate the people severely.
And their oath to protect the Constitution has no time limit either!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I understand that I had people on both sides, the patriots and the sympathizers.
It seems things did not go well for the sympathizers. I'm not real proud to have them as forefathers!!!

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top