JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of us will never see him burn/hang/whatever. His lawyers will wind through appeal after appeal. Will be 20+ years before he ever sees the gallows, if ever.

I think I would prefer the death penalty than sitting for 20+ years in a cell and thinking about being free and knowing I would never ever be again.

Fox News reported that the State of Florida is seeking the Death Penalty for the murder of 17 innocent people on February 14, 2018.

A "poster child" for the Death Penalty if there ever was one.

Sure as hell is. Problem is I will die of old age LONG before the drop this walking turd if they ever get to kill him.Chances are he will live at tax payer expense for decades to come. Some will want to marry him. Others will want him to write a book. Sad indeed.

Fox News reported that the State of Florida is seeking the Death Penalty for the murder of 17 innocent people on February 14, 2018.

A "poster child" for the Death Penalty if there ever was one.

I don't see why this guy lived long enough to be arrested .

Well, Bundy was arrested in Florida in around '79 and they sat him down on "Ol' Sparky" in '89
Be nice to see this guy get a ride on "Ol' Sparky" as well.

If they are doing lethal injection now, they should take "Ol' Sparky" out of mothballs and light this fugger up.

Wait a minute, Governer Rick Scott just signed a bill raising the age to purchase any firearm to 21, yet a 19 year old is considered adult enough for the death penalty?

What cracks me up (heavy sarcasm here) is how we can have painless, compassionate, dignified assisted-suicide in the state of Oregon, and somehow when we put an unwilling person to death for mass murder, why there is so much outcry from the anti-death penalty crowd?

How is it that we can have painless assisted suicide in OR (and other states) but somehow we can't manage to do this to monsters without "causing painful and undue suffering" in violation of the 8th amendment?

Seriously, am I missing something or is this just flat-out BS from the anti-death penalty crowd?

If the state really wants to kill him they will. They killed Mcviegh who was caught in 95, condemnd in 97 and killed in 01. When they really want justice and it is justice they kill the murderers and that is what should happen in my opinion.

If the state really wants to kill him they will. They killed Mcviegh who was caught in 95, condemnd in 97 and killed in 01. When they really want justice and it is justice they kill the murderers and that is what should happen in my opinion.

That one really made me wonder. I had not in my lifetime seen that kind of speed with the death penalty. Made me wonder what it was they did not want him around for since the same Government that killed him so fast pulls out all the stops to keep everyone else alive.

That one really made me wonder. I had not in my lifetime seen that kind of speed with the death penalty. Made me wonder what it was they did not want him around for since the same Government that killed him so fast pulls out all the stops to keep everyone else alive.

State of Oregon killed Lavoy Finicum without a trial with three shots to the back. He killed no one and was just protesting. The Florida kid will get a trial and ten + years of life after killing 18. When the state wants you dead you will die. This kid will be a political tool for years, used to take our gun rights.

McVeigh was a Federal case. Oklahoma saw fit not to stand in the way of the Feds when it came to disposing of that miscreant.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top