JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tumblr_nt0ck1vkDz1qbg6fto1_500.png

"Hangin's too good for him"

Last Edited:
I would just as soon they used a mixture of draino and round up. I see no reason to make this a pleasant experience for Cruz. Make him an example to those that want to mimic his behavior.

Well, while the prosecutor might announce what he is seeking the death penalty, a FL judge by releasing the alleged killer's youthful psychological records under a mantra of "the public has a right to know" is now going to make it difficult to convict the individual who has such obvious mental health issues of anything!

While initially irritated the judge released Cruz's records, however, now might send him a thank you for his obvious perception of the affect of doing so.

Might i point out...the legal system you would want to be tried under, postulating on methodology of executing an individual w/o being found guilty by a jury is a bit premature? Additionally, a prime example would be OJ's sensational trial which divided the nation, on his innocence or guilt, and found NOT Guilty.

The same could result be the outcome of Mr. Cruz's trial, NOT Guilty by reason of INSANITY, thanks to a judge who had the foresight to 'let the public know'!

Well, Bundy was arrested in Florida in around '79 and they sat him down on "Ol' Sparky" in '89
Be nice to see this guy get a ride on "Ol' Sparky" as well.

If they are doing lethal injection now, they should take "Ol' Sparky" out of mothballs and light this fugger up.
Every time time they fired up Ol' Sparky, the lights dimmed across Florida (witnessed as a resident). :eek:

Just as it should be!

That one really made me wonder. I had not in my lifetime seen that kind of speed with the death penalty. Made me wonder what it was they did not want him around for since the same Government that killed him so fast pulls out all the stops to keep everyone else alive.
Wait, I know, they didn't want him around to speak the truth of what really happened...

Never trust a dirty government...

Time to fire up Ok Sparky, let him Ride the Lightning for a good while, start out low voltage and slowly increase the amps till he starts arcing and sparking, then dial it back a few notches and let him cook in his own juice! That would be a pretty strong deterrent to others, make sure to stream the scream live on all media so every one can see!:eek:

Time to fire up Ok Sparky, let him Ride the Lightning for a good while, start out low voltage and slowly increase the amps till he starts arcing and sparking, then dial it back a few notches and let him cook in his own juice! That would be a pretty strong deterrent to others, make sure to stream the scream live on all media so every one can see!:eek:

The original (and most effective) regimen for the electric chair is as follows:

1. 25 seconds @1800 VDC,
  2. 45 seconds @2500 VDC,
  3. 25 seconds @1800 VDC.
  4. Current off.
  5. Execution procedure complete.
Wait for the body to cool before checking vital signs. Declare ISDP legally dead.
Remove body from chair. Clean and embalm remains.

This guys should have a slow painful death!! Live on national TV so people can see what is in store for them if they want to do something this HORRIFIC!:mad:

The original (and most effective) regimen for the electric chair is as follows:

1. 25 seconds @1800 VDC,
  2. 45 seconds @2500 VDC,
  3. 25 seconds @1800 VDC.
  4. Current off.
  5. Execution procedure complete.
Wait for the body to cool before checking vital signs. Declare ISDP legally dead.
Remove body from chair. Clean and embalm remains.
Char broiled vermin!

This guys should have a slow painful death!! Live on national TV so people can see what is in store for them if they want to do something this HORRIFIC!:mad:
I'd vote for a nationally televised event starring Florida's Own Ol' Sparky...

Let America see what controlled electrocution looks like, as the muscles tense, twist, convulse and relax... Let his eyes explode within his head and let him bite his own tongue off...

Or perhaps drawing and quartering would
be more appropriate...

Everyone seems to be forgetting the prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment. A simple injection of Potassium Cyanide after administrating Ether would be quick and positive.

There was a video out a few years ago where an inmates door mysteriously opened. I don't recall if he was killed or not but he took a serious beating. Just saying.

Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million.

Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population...

Waste of money... Publicly televised execution is a DETERRENT...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top