JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't give my wife any ideas.
She was suppose to go to the Flock & Fiber show in Canby today, but the stupid news media scared her off because of the "Storm of the Century" is going to cause massive mud slides, tree blockages and other assorted mayhem.
Now she's starring at me, because I said it might be a good idea to stay home.
I think now would be a good time to go grease my Chevy van muffler bearings out in my shop.

Check this one out.... the watermelon test is a pretty impressive demonstration

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive penetration with the toilet brush darts - plugging through plywood at 20 m was more than expected. I do have to say the bearing bounce back video was impressive as well - nearly knocked himself out from a ricochet

Just imagine shooting a a coyote or something with that thing. I was surprised at the accuracy

Better yet, shooting one at night with some sort of special paint to make it glow and track that yote till he croaks. psychedelic man.

And I thought potato guns were fun. Honey, I need three more wrist rockets and a gross of toilet brushes. She'd divorce me on the spot.

Brunt out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top