JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the TSA website:

You can't use firearm magazines/clips for packing ammunition unless they completely and securely enclose the ammunition (e.g., by securely covering the exposed portions of the magazine or by securely placing the magazine in a pouch, holder, holster or lanyard).

Next time I fly with my carry gun I'm just gonna take the mags out and put them in a pouch.

So... some Magpul Pmags with the clip on the top of the mags completely enclose..

oh wait, plastic, not wood, fiber or metal.

Gots to love people who are unaware of the rules...

As others have said, I would just say "You missed a spot. Do it again."

and then maybe start taking off my clothes. If questioned as to why, i would say "so that security would be sure that "it's" not a bazooka in my pants."

hahahahaha.

edit: I mean, a Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range. :s0114:

Hahhaha.

Sir, is that a baby .22 pistol or are you just happy to see me.

if you would have just given him the key to begin with then you could have saved yourself a lot of time, instead you wanted to make sure your "rights" were not violated and got what you deserved in my opinion.

Like mentioned above your on private party and they can search anything they want. Your using their service and they set the rules.

if you would have just given him the key to begin with then you could have saved yourself a lot of time, instead you wanted to make sure your "rights" were not violated and got what you deserved in my opinion.

Like mentioned above your on private party and they can search anything they want. Your using their service and they set the rules.

Actually the Portland Airport from the front doors to the security area is Public property not private.

My flight from Santa Anna Airport was delayed because TSA had to pat down 4 elderly ladies in airport wheel chairs. Instead of bording first they were boarded in the midst of the other pasangers. Imagine the dificulty of getting 4 wheelchairs past those boarding and past the people already on board with all that carry-on luggage!
Idiots:(

By standing his ground he actually educated the bubblegumheads.
"....must have changed the reg."
I think he did the right thing. Sometimes when you are right and you know it you have to make a stand.

Sounds like a description of how our Founding Fathers started that nasty Revolutionary War. Making sure your "rights" aren't violated is a good thing and the duty of every citizen.

Sounds like a description of how our Founding Fathers started that nasty Revolutionary War. Making sure your "rights" aren't violated is a good thing and the duty of every citizen.

The problem with that is airplanes are not a "right" to use. I agree- don't give up your rights. Try to understand that flying on a plane is not a right.

The problem with that is airplanes are not a "right" to use. I agree- don't give up your rights. Try to understand that flying on a plane is not a right.

You are absolutly correct...but did you know that once you start the process it cannot be stopped? So lets say you don't like to be gropped...you get stopped and get hit as a "random" search. But you aren't down with this...you say "screw this, I'm outta here!

You can't...once you start the process you can't stop it. You can't just grab your bags, get out of line and leave. So where is the line? Where do we say that a TSA agent has the right to detain a citizen for not wanting to go through the securtiy proceedures....he/she just decides "screw this, I'm driving!"

Is that not a right? If I have not done anything wrong or anything to cause probable cause to be detained can I not leave? TSA says I can't...and I say WHO THE F_CK IS TSA?!

So again, you are right....if you don't like the screening then drive or ride a train or bus. However, who gave TSA this authority to just detain US citizens? I sure as heck didn't!

Actually the Portland Airport from the front doors to the security area is Public property not private.

Actually, isn't PoP one of those quasi-corporations? I'm pretty sure they don't have to answer to a lot of people like the police and water dept have to. Not sure how that affects things, but they're not straight 'public' property, I don't think.

MrB+
--
Planning to be an A- when I grow up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR