JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dear NWFA,

This is just a note of thanks for providing this forum for people who are introducing themselves to the world of firearms. As a newbie (recently moved from the People's Republic of Kalifornia), I have found much useful information regarding firearms in general as well as legal aspects pertinent to the state of Oregon.

Thanks to the classified section, I recently purchased a new rifle (my first one). It was a great deal, and it turned out I was helping out a fellow gun enthusiast who needed to get on his feet again.

The owners and moderators are providing a valuable service by maintaining this site. May your deity of choice bless you and the Second Amendment.

Fletcher

Thank you for your support Fletcher, this is what makes all the time and effort we spend on NWFA worthwhile.

Welcome! And thanks for being part of the solution to protect our civil rights (2nd Amendment). The more people we get involved in firearms ownership, the harder it will be to EVER take away these freedoms!
Oh, and congrats for leaving the failed state of Kalifornia. That place is not deserving of those who love liberty. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top