JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just heard from the local gunsmith yesterday that Wild Bills in Molalla will be selling inventory at or just above cost on Fri. I geuss he has too much inventory to roll into the next year and doesn't want to pay the taxes on it. It might be with a drive if your in the market to buy.

Coming from PDX take 205 S to the Oregon city/Molalla exit. When you get off the freeway you will be on 213 follow that straight through Oregon city and Mulino once you hit Molalla there is going to be a traffic light with a safety on the left hand side- take that left and go straight down main st. until you a 4 way intersection with a flashing light at that intersection Wild Bills will be to the right 3 store fronts up on the left hand side of the road.

Hope that works for ya, I'm not the greatest with directions sometimes

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top