Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote
HighLine Firearms
Simply Triggers
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
DSG Arms
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
I've searched and haven't found anything on goes.

I'd like to avoid the 'engraving' and buy a pre-built SBR from the manufacturer. I'm going the trust route, so I essentially need to buy the rifle, send to ffl, have it held until my stamp comes in and then transfer to me once it arrives.

Are there any (reputable) local (PDX) dealers that do this? I've seen quite a few that deal in suppressors, but I wasn't sure if they also handle SBRs.

Suggestions? Thanks!
If they handle suppressors, most likely they will handle an SBR (title II aka. class 3 is pretty much all the same) If you the dealer can sell one they can sell any. I can transfer it for you if you want. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
Copeland Custom Gunworks
NW Custom Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Project Appleseed
DSG Arms

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors June Gun Show
Portland, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads