JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see Fishermans Marine has PMC 115 gr 9mm ball on sale for $11.99 a box of 50. Now that is the lowest price I have seen for 9mm for a long time.

Just a heads up, I picked up four boxes for my stash.:s0155:

This was the store right off of the 205 in the OR City area.

I did not see one box of 380 or 357 sig in the place. Lots of 40 cal, 9mm, 32 cal, 357 mag, etc.

Just picked up a couple boxes of 9mm PMC at Fisherman's today as well. Then I realized I needed something to put them in, so I picked up a Ruger SR9c too. I liked how it fit better than the xdsc. I'm pretty stoked for my first handgun!

I went to the gun show this month at the expo and got some federal 95 grain jsp for $9.50 so two boxes of that and one box of 9mm hydra shocks......my sig sauer doesn't like the hydra shocks so if anyone wants to trade me some fmj ammo for it PM me and i am in beaverton. I have 25 to 30 hydra shocks left. No +p+ or self loaded plz. Tx.

Just picked up a couple boxes of 9mm PMC at Fisherman's today as well. Then I realized I needed something to put them in, so I picked up a Ruger SR9c too. I liked how it fit better than the xdsc. I'm pretty stoked for my first handgun!

Good deal. I think Ruger has a real winner with than new compact. Fits the hand nice and has a great price.

Can I be so bold to ask what you had to pay??

Magazine said about $550 retail I thought. But I did see the full size SR-9 at gun broker a while back for $439 and could not believe that low price.

Believe it or not, it was only $420.00... They seemed to have reasonable prices on most of their handguns. They were pretty well stocked on XD's and XDm's. I believe they had the standard SR9 for $389.00 with stainless slide, but I could be mistaken.

NW Armory has had various types of 9mm on sale for $10.99/50 for a couple of months now. It started out w/ MagTech, then PMC, and I just looked on their website and apparently it's Blazer Brass now. You can only buy four boxes at a time, but I end driving that way about once a week anyway.

Federal at Walmart for $9.99

Last time I went there (earlier this week), it was $12.47. so I went to BiMart and got some UMC. I don't know what's up with WM, but their prices have steadily been going up over the last year, I guess they figure, get you hooked with low prices, once you're hooked they can reel you in and you won't notice their prices are HIGHER than other stores.

Last time I went there (earlier this week), it was $12.47. so I went to BiMart and got some UMC. I don't know what's up with WM, but their prices have steadily been going up over the last year, I guess they figure, get you hooked with low prices, once you're hooked they can reel you in and you won't notice their prices are HIGHER than other stores.

You sure that wasnt another brand? Went again yesterday and they were finally out of federal again but had other brands at $12ish

Good deal. I think Ruger has a real winner with than new compact. Fits the hand nice and has a great price.

Can I be so bold to ask what you had to pay??

Magazine said about $550 retail I thought. But I did see the full size SR-9 at gun broker a while back for $439 and could not believe that low price.

I got my full size stainless SR9 for $398...nice gun!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top