JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unbelievable. This is the kind of D-baggery that is ruining our once great nation. We are so hamstrung by trying to please everyone so as to avoid a lawsuit that we are afraid to call a spade a spade. For once instead of trying to be politically correct, let's just be correct.

I WOULD write a column about this, but there is no way on this planet that I could ever make these people look dumber than they have already made themselves look.

Long ago I learned in journalism that when someone is making an idiot of himself, put your pen down, turn of the recorder and just let him talk.

Of course they are denying it. This is completely on par with cowardice. I am sure the school is all hugs and flowers with the family now.
Of course they would do that because it got a lot of public attention. Had nobody known, or spoke up, etc. then they would have bullied the parents into a solution that the administrators wanted.

Where was the similar outrage when children were literally kidnapped from their parents by the state (East coast USA) a few years ago because they had named them unpopular German WW2 era names?

At least the child in question can homeschool and remain with the parents

I think the real solution is not sending their kids to that school now. Who would want their child to be taught by someone with such a low standard of education? I'd be down right afraid to have my child learn from people who could publicly demand such a thing...

Where was the similar outrage when children were literally kidnapped from their parents by the state (East coast USA) a few years ago because they had named them unpopular German WW2 era names?

Maybe because the white supremacists for parents the kid had named him hitler? and if I remember correctly it wasn't just the name that did the trick, there were other circumstances. Also brain washing kids with hate that know no better is child endangerment? just a guess. The general public and most rational people agree hate crimes are bad, believe what you want to beleive, name your kid what you want to. But the moment your beliefs infringe upon me they have over stepped.

It's like having roomates. Keep your room as messy as you want, but have some curteousy for the common areas and pick up after yourself, if the smell from your messy room is getting into the common area, or crossing the hall to my bed room, it's time to intervene. And the others will make you clean up your stench. This is common sense stuff.

Maybe because the white supremacists for parents the kid had named him hitler? and if I remember correctly it wasn't just the name that did the trick, there were other circumstances. Also brain washing kids with hate that know no better is child endangerment? just a guess. The general public and most rational people agree hate crimes are bad, believe what you want to beleive, name your kid what you want to. But the moment your beliefs infringe upon me they have over stepped.

It's like having roomates. Keep your room as messy as you want, but have some curteousy for the common areas and pick up after yourself, if the smell from your messy room is getting into the common area, or crossing the hall to my bed room, it's time to intervene. And the others will make you clean up your stench. This is common sense stuff.

You are what is wrong with our nation. Mind your own business. If you came for my children your own would be fatherless

The whole politically correctness BS isn't about protecting anyone and it never has been. It is about controlling every form of human behavior and expression and turning each individual into a drone.

I have never subscribed to it and as long as I am not doing REAL harm to someone, FU (to the controllers/establishment), I'll do as I please.

No wonder this nation is doomed. A society of compliant non-thinking, purse swinging, lemmings constantly fearful of saying something not pre-approved by their peers.

The sheep don't need a sheepdog (gov) when they have themselves to keep each other in line - don't say or do anything different or interesting or the hive will get upset.

Real men that spoke their minds, everyone from John Wayne to George Carlin, are a dying breed. Men won't exist a decade or so from now. Just these ladies that try to pass for men.

There are extremely intelligent, ruthless men who are above all this; and are not constrained by morality, but you will never meet them. The ones that gave us political correctless to help control the useless eaters (us).

Exactly Burt. I would never so name my children but it is NO ONE elses business if a parent decides to do so. Sometimes I really do hate my own countrymen. They are like really bad little girls with way too much say (due to the internet) and power, due to the actions of our forebears who were far better men. Apologies to the distaff side for the inference

Blitz you make me laugh. I ain't takin anyone's kids, nor do I condone it. I don't agree with the political correctness of this deaf kids situation either. We want the same things. Take a deep breath Blitzy, People that are different from you deserve freedom too. Enjoy your troll!

Blitz you make me laugh. I ain't takin anyone's kids, nor do I condone it. I don't agree with the political correctness of this deaf kids situation either. We want the same things. Take a deep breath Blitzy, People that are different from you deserve freedom too. Enjoy your troll!

I am as cold as ice here. Compare our post counts before you use the T word

Sweet your a Foreigner fan too! Wtf does post counts have to do with anything, that's like sayin i talk louder so I am right!? I am not a troll, I more of a lurker.

I was jut trying to add what i remember about the hitler kid case a few years back, as i remember i thought it was BS untill i looked into it... and you in your infinite wisdom decided I am what's wrong with this country and threatened death. That pretty laughable.

So In trying to remember the facts in the Hitler kids case,
I was just reminded by a friend talking about your post that the reason the kid named hitler was taken into protective custody is that the parents were methed out druggies and criminals. Not because of the name or their political views on white supremacy. I am sure the media made the name a big deal though.

If my stance that drugged out meth head criminals shouldn't be allowed to abuse children is what's wrong with this country then I will wear that badge.

And your right about the troll comment... I guess technically your flaming. either way it's not working. Enjoy your day!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top