JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guarding my chair, notice the 1000 yard stare from the cat on the right as she looks at you with the confidence of knowing she has already contemplated the most efficient way to kill you.

DSCN0828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's 2 more ninja cats. They are very deceiving. They lull you into thinking that they are asleep and as you walk by, they attack.:D

DSCN1905.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
seven cats, you never know which one is going to attack you!

All but two are rescue cats, they're both Japanese Bobtails, two came to us when my step daughter died (as well as her two kids) and we had three to begin with.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Here's our newest addition to the family: Quinn. He's approx 1 year old, got him from the Humane Society. He's already learned to open the kids bedroom door.. (yeah... I didn't believe it at first but he does) and he's growing on us.

I think he was plotting how to kill me while I slept.

The Four Cats

Four men were bragging about how smart their cats were.

The first man was an Engineer,
The second man was an Accountant,
The third man was a Chemist, and
The fourth man was a Government Employee.

To show off, the Engineer called his cat, 'T-square, do your stuff.'

T-square pranced over to the desk, took out some paper and pen and promptly drew a circle, a square, and a triangle.

Everyone agreed that was pretty smart.

But the Accountant said his cat could do better. He called his cat and said,
'Spreadsheet, do your stuff.'

Spreadsheet went out to the kitchen and returned with a dozen cookies. He divided them into 4 equal piles of 3 cookies.

Everyone agreed that was good.

But the Chemist said his cat could do better. He called his cat and said, 'Measure, do your stuff.'

Measure got up, walked to the fridge, took out a quart of milk, got a 10 ounce glass from the cupboard and poured exactly 8 ounces into the glass without spilling a drop.

Everyone agreed that was pretty good.

Then the three men turned to the Government Employee and said, 'What can your cat do?'

The Government Employee called his cat and said, 'CoffeeBreak, do your stuff.'

CoffeeBreak jumped to his feet.......

Ate the cookies........

Drank the milk.......

Sh*t on the paper.......

Screwed the other three cats.......

Claimed he injured his back while doing so........

Filed a grievance report for unsafe working conditions.......

Put in for Workers Compensation................and

Went home for the rest of the day on sick leave............

I once house sat a Burmese cat that seemed to have magic powers of escape from closed rooms. Then I saw him do it: he opened the door! The little buggar would stare at the knob for a while, brace himself for the jump, LEAP up onto the knob and balance there! He'd brace his nose in the door jamb and turn the knob with his four feet! He taught himself to do it, and I would never have believed it if I had not seen it myself............................elsullo :s0131:

Awwww those are so cute.... next time my dogs chase one of your cats up my tree i will snap a pic of it to show you how cute they are outside also the next time my dog finds an kitty roca in my yard i will make a scratch and sniff and share it with you :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top