JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The material was from obsolete radiation therapy equipment at a hospital in the northern city of Tijuana and was being transported to nuclear waste facility in the state of Mexico, which borders Mexico City."

So we have a huge concentrated supply of nuclear waste south of our open border? Who they got minding that dirty bomb material in the cartel infested country? Where do they keep it, an old warehouse on the edge of town or something?

"The material was from obsolete radiation therapy equipment at a hospital in the northern city of Tijuana and was being transported to nuclear waste facility in the state of Mexico, which borders Mexico City."

So we have a huge concentrated supply of nuclear waste south of our open border? Who they got minding that dirty bomb material in the cartel infested country? Where do they keep it, an old warehouse on the edge of town or something?

That is very disturbing.
Maybe they will make dishes and cookware out of it.
Remember the radioactive fiesta ware they pawned off on the US.
I use to use it to test my radiation detectors :-/

That is very disturbing.
Maybe they will make dishes and cookware out of it.
Remember the radioactive fiesta ware they pawned off on the US.
I use to use it to test my radiation detectors :-/
I heard the story abut cheap flat ware from China that was coming up radioactive! I guess we can't make forks and knives in America anymore. Especially after they get minimum wage bumped up another few dollars.

Scary to think how little security must've been involved with the transportation of this stuff - and likely where it is housed. Then again - how much crap like this is on American highways without general public's knowledge?

Is it only the orange fiesta ware that is mildly radioactive? I read that it had to do with the color of the glaze they used, some compound that made it orange was a bit radioactive.

They were made from the clay at a uranium mine.

Some old vintage clocks with Radium dials had little glass vials of touch up paint stored in the back of the cases.
My Grandmother died from Leukemia after WW2 because of her war time job of painting instruments and clock dials.
The preferred method was to use your lips to shape the paintbrush while working with the Radium infused paint.

Maybe this was Mexico's version of Fast and Furious? Mas Rapido y Furioso.....

The Mexican government planted some material on purpose, sent in some "straw buyer" goons to take the stuff back to the cartels, but the cartels were smarter and had insiders in among the Federales to tip them off, so they let the donkeys pack the stuff until they got caught.

Yep, sounds like something El Jefe Obama and Senior Holder would plan up for their buddies in Olde Mexico....for later use as "dirty bombs" in the US creating panic and inciting fear mongering and posturing to assist in the complete government takeover of DHS for security reasons?

Just my dos centavos.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top