JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In case you haven't already heard, a 23-year-old man from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma made headlines this week when he shot and killed three teenage home invaders. The three teens had robbed the garage earlier that day, then returned to try the main house. They awoke Zach Peters, the homeowner's son, who grabbed his AR-15 and defended himself against 3 armed and masked intruders. Max Cook, 19; Jacob Redfearn, 17; and Jake Woodruff, 16, were shot and killed. Cook's 21-year-old girlfriend, get-away driver, and "robbery mastermind".

Dead criminal's family complains victim's AR-15 made the fight unfair

"Fair fight" :rolleyes:

Sorry idiots - you break into a home with or without a weapon, there is no requirement that the legal resident of the home fight "fair".

Go urinate up a rope. :mad:

On the downside, I smell a civil lawsuit in the making.

3 on 1 wasn't fair either. Sue them for clean up fees and disposal. Also glass replacement.

Pi$$ on them. "You broke it, you bought it". You are correct. Sue the fools for clean up fees and property damage incurred during the commission of a felony. (Hint, they won't be committing any more crimes, will they)? The broad that "Masterminded" the burglaries should be charged in their deaths, as she was complicit.

Tough cookies.

Sorry your Grandson is dead , but ...
If your Grandson did not break into the house , he might not have died that day.

Would you , Mr. Schumacher ( the Grandfather ) question whether the fight was "fair" if a group of three young men , broke into your house?

Your grandson did indeed make the wrong choice and paid for it.
It is not up to the home owner to interview home invaders to see if "They really are nice boys , who just made a bad decision."

Your time might be better spent talking to your Grandson's friends and helping them not to make the same bad choices.
Andy

Last Edited:
Sorry your Grandson is dead , but ...
If your Grandson did not break into the house , he might not have died that day.

Would you , Mr. Schumacher ( the Grandfather ) question whether the fight was "fair" if a group of three young men , broke into your house?

Your grandson did indeed make the wrong choice and paid for it.
It is not up to the home owner to interview home invaders to see if "They really are nice boys , who just made a bad decision."

Your time might be better spent talking to your Grandson's friends and helping them not to make the same bad choices.
Andy

Bingo, WE HAVE A WINNER! (No more entries, please).

Last Edited:
The broad that "Masterminded" the burglaries should be charged in their deaths, as she was complicit.

Tough cookies.

She is being charged - most states now have laws that if you are complicit in a felony crime and anyone dies as a result, whether you directly caused the death or not, whether it was their partners in crime or not, you will be charged with their murder, not the victim.

The attitude of what is "fair" in life when victimizing others, is so typical of today's society.

It gets right down to the government (liberals, moderates and conservatives) and society saying that it is "fair" to take money you earn and give it to others who have not earned it. It is even more "fair" if they take more from the more you earn. Theft is still theft regardless of whether it is legal (taxation) or not.

She is being charged - most states now have laws that if you are complicit in a felony crime and anyone dies as a result, whether you directly caused the death or not, whether it was their partners in crime or not, you will be charged with their murder, not the victim.

I know this. I was simply attempting to reinforce the point. I hope that she is charged with a minimum of three counts of 1st Degree murder (due to the Felony Murder Rule) as her "Masterminding" of said crime was the proximate cause of their deaths.

Last Edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yes Leroy, your dumb azzed, criminal, grandson absolutely deserved to die! He didn't deserve to be EXECUTED! He wasn't!
He died in a major felony with those other evil knotheads! I'd be more interested in hearing what hand you had in raising the little hoodlum! You know that terrific value system you gave him! :eek:

If I were to be sued by the criminals family , I might think of counter suing them....
Just for the cost of the ammo I used in defending myself and home.
But I try not to be such a dick very often...
Andy

I just looked it up and Oklahoma can prosecute her under the Felony Murder Rule. (Complicity in a First Degree Burglary that results in someone's death can be charged with Murder in the First Degree). Charge her and go for the Death Penalty. (Three dead 15-year-old idiots... Oh, yeah).

Ok, thinking the concept of a "fair fight" over a little more, what is the logical conclusion?

Breaking and entering is an act of violence; I think we can immediately move beyond the Marquess of Queensbury. Are we talking dueling? Seconds and pistols at 20 paces? Rapiers? A return to some form of Bushido or Chivalric Code?

But then if an objective standard was used to begin with we wouldn't have home invasions...

They don't believe it was fair that Peters was allowed to defend himself with an AR-15 when the criminals were only armed with knives and brass knuckles.

How about pack sand. Three armed punks break into some guy's house a second time and the relatives think it was the homeowner who was out of line?! Sheez. :rolleyes:

I am sorry for the grandfather's loss. But as Eddie Murphy would say to his grandson" "You brought that s*** on yo'self."

I am tired of folks who always blame someone else for something stupid they did. Perhaps if gramps would have given his Gson more "allowance" he wouldn't have fallen in with thugs.

Brutus Out

I am sorry for the grandfather's loss. But as Eddie Murphy would say to his grandson" "You brought that s*** on yo'self."

I am tired of folks who always blame someone else for something stupid they did. Perhaps if gramps would have given his Gson more "allowance" he wouldn't have fallen in with thugs.

Brutus Out

I'm not sorry for the Gfather. Evidently, he raised a piece of $#it and it grew into an adult piece of $#it. He fell into bad company and began using drugs because it was "cool" and died for his stupidity. It's nature's way of "winnowing the fly dung from the pepper".

Too bad, so sad. Go call your Dad.

I am not going to comment on the grandfather's rearing techniques because I don't know the situation. The good Lord gave us free will and many of the folks who were raised right still do stupid things, up to and including getting themselves killed.

There are many folks who had terrible parent/s or were foster kids in multiple families or orphanages....but they chose to do the right things in life. I know one who just made full Colonel in the Army and will likely have stars on her collar in the not o distant future.

She didn't get near a fair shake growing up and yet she's met many cabinet members, and VPs over the last several years and served two tours in the sandbox. Life is about choices, good, bad, indifferent and living or dying with the consequences.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads