JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
[QUOTE="gunsmithkinks, post: 1656720, member: 4609"
I can garantee you that if we went back to doing that, you'd see the crime rate drop like snowball headed for hell. We've gotten slack about how we deal with crime, and that's why we have crime. ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Not unless we started hanging BGs for every little thing. IMO being slack on crime has gotten us the crime rate that we have, but there has always been crime and always will be. Despite that, I basically agree with what you are saying... we should get tough to reduce crime to the lowest rates. It worked for Rudi!

If I were to be sued by the criminals family , I might think of counter suing them....
Just for the cost of the ammo I used in defending myself and home.
But I try not to be such a dick very often...
Andy
I'd sue for the mental trauma it caused to defend myself. That poor home owner is never going to feel safe in his own home again.

I understand about the mental trauma and have dealt with that .

My post was mostly just being smart azzed ... suing someone for the cost of a few .45acp rounds or .20 gauge buckshot rounds ( my self / home defense choices ) is pretty smart azzed and petty , just to get a mean spirited point across.

In reality I'd want to put as much distance between me and the event as I could.
Edit to add : See my posts #7 and 79 for my real non smart azz thoughts...
Andy

Last Edited:
The other thing is, as Mas Ayoob notes, to bring back what used to be called "Street Justice." Not like beatings, but the good parts like when a cop saw somebody graffiti-ize a storeowner's building, make them clean it up and apologize to the owner, no record kept for that first time unless they became a habitual offender.

The other thing is, as Mas Ayoob notes, to bring back what used to be called "Street Justice." Not like beatings, but the good parts like when a cop saw somebody graffiti-ize a storeowner's building, make them clean it up and apologize to the owner, no record kept for that first time unless they became a habitual offender.

That is justice.

I authored a quote in 1992. "The administration of justice should be tempered by mercy, but mercy should never interfere with the true administration of justice".

I saw the same interview; what a piece of work. And she has three kids. No word if dad (or dads) are in the picture, but if I was a betting man, I'd wager not. One has to feel for the childhood those little people are likely going to have. That and the taxpayer picking up the tab for everything, of course.
I think I honestly there is probably a good chance the kids look back and will be thankful this happened as well. Couldn't get much worse... Right?
And I'm guessing that with or without a lawyer she's just smart enough to figure she can win EVERYONE over with her good looks and pleasant demeanor.:s0125::s0064:

And her public pretenders probably watching from home with the rest of us like::s0095::s0032:

Boo Hoo on the dead thugs. Sorry gramps if I watching TV or asleep in my bed, and I hear the front door being kicked in or a window breaking, I know it's not my roommate or family from out of town coming in for to say "Howdy hey, wake up let's party!", I'm rolling off the bed, grabbing my gun and waiting to hear what's going on, if you come down the hall to my bed room, you better hope you don't open the door. I'm not going to wait to see what you have as a weapon, nor am I going to allow you time to explain what you are doing in my house, before I stop you in your tracks.

When it's all over and I'm sure there are no longer any threats, I will call 911.

Boo Hoo on the dead thugs. Sorry gramps if I watching TV or asleep in my bed, and I hear the front door being kicked in or a window breaking, I know it's not my roommate or family from out of town coming in for to say "Howdy hey, wake up let's party!", I'm rolling off the bed, grabbing my gun and waiting to hear what's going on, if you come down the hall to my bed room, you better hope you don't open the door. I'm not going to wait to see what you have as a weapon, nor am I going to allow you time to explain what you are doing in my house, before I stop you in your tracks.

When it's all over and I'm sure there are no longer any threats, I will call 911.
I'd make that 911 call first, then let them record what goes down... Can't refute those public records... But that's just me...

I saw the same interview; what a piece of work. And she has three kids. No word if dad (or dads) are in the picture, but if I was a betting man, I'd wager not. One has to feel for the childhood those little people are likely going to have. That and the taxpayer picking up the tab for everything, of course.

This self-centered cow looked like Jabba the Hutt with a bad case of goiter. She should have seen Jenny Craig when the woman was still alive. This is a case of the worst of society surviving and thriving in the "Petri dish" of what was the Obama administration.

I can't wait to see what happens when she sits at the table as a defendant (if the chair survives to tell the tale) and a jury has the God-given sense to sentence her to either Life without the possibility of parole or the Death Sentence. (Preferably the latter).
Watch her cry, wail and moan over her fate, while society has to clean up after this piece of human excrement... again.

And now you know... the rest of the story.

I'd make that 911 call first, then let them record what goes down... Can't refute those public records... But that's just me...

Good point. Just depends on how fast the foot steps are coming down the hall.

I pity the fool that kicks in my bedroom door off the deck. He'd better be Santa bringing gifts up that high.

Given the lack of readily available firearms in THIS country, we have to resort to other methods of dealing with breaker-inners. Bear in mind that on a GOOD day, it would take TWO police officers armed with door-breakers to get into a house like ours - over here we tend to have secure outside doors, not flimsy stuff like many of you guys seem to have. Breaking in to OUR house is never going to be done quietly or surrepticiously.

Soooo, what is likely to be my response to somebody who, somehow, has managed to sneak in to our house?

I'm not saying, just in case our friends in GCHQ are looking in on me this morning, except to note that while it won't involve the use of any of my safely locked away guns, it won't be pretty.

tac

A weapon accused of being unfair by invaders? Where have we heard that before?
A42AC380-FE1C-4E60-BF79-D279E67DE134.png

And the award for dumba$& of the week goes to........

I would counter sue the kids parents for raising complete POS's.

And this is another case of why every Law abiding, God fearing American needs an AR15. (Cough) or 5. 10? Heck as many as they want!

"How he gonna get his money?"

So lets see if a none black man broke into these two girls home and their dad shot that non-black man,
would they say the same thing? Nope, because sadly why there is a race issue in this country. Race issue
doesn't equal break the law and get away with it. Shooting a fleeing person like in that video, not smart,
but that kid wouldn't be dead, if he stayed home and studied for that future they claim he had.
Many black kids are dying because we are no longer teaching accountability, but are teaching special treatment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top