JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blood is thicker than water. But 3 against 1 ? Light that AR up.

We had been broke into and stolen from while living in Spokane Valley. I was in my early 20s and staying at my moms. Anyway they came through he garage and stole my brothers and my mountain bikes and some RC cars. We were pissed and felt violated . When the cop showed up and we did the report I showed him some pistol targets and a 50 cent peice I had hit at around 40 yards. With a Thompson Contender w 16" bull barrel in .223, scoped , yes it can be done. Anyway we told the cop they would be making a big mistake to come back. Not the smartest thing to say but I can see how the young man was already upset and on guard. He defended his house and life and I hope the young ladies in his town help him through this tough time. Good job young man.

Wait, does it need to be 3-against-1 before you shoot them? Sorry, but no. If you are foolish enough to engage in violent crime such as this, all you are entitled to is a cremation in a casket. You don't deserve imprisonment. It costs society far too much.

If you're caught in the act, you are shot dead. You deserve no grace, no quarter. "Stick you with a fork, you are done".

Last Edited:
Blood is thicker than water. But 3 against 1 ? Light that AR up.

We had been broke into and stolen from while living in Spokane Valley. I was in my early 20s and staying at my moms. Anyway they came through he garage and stole my brothers and my mountain bikes and some RC cars. We were pissed and felt violated . When the cop showed up and we did the report I showed him some pistol targets and a 50 cent peice I had hit at around 40 yards. With a Thompson Contender w 16" bull barrel in .223, scoped , yes it can be done. Anyway we told the cop they would be making a big mistake to come back. Not the smartest thing to say but I can see how the young man was already upset and on guard. He defended his house and life and I hope the young ladies in his town help him through this tough time. Good job young man.

I agree on the feeling you described, it's a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach that turns to disbelief and then rage that someone violated your world that we worked hard for.
Remember this folks, first time shame on you second time shame on me. Be vigilant folks.

Those morons decided to rob the wrong house.You crewed up and a bullet screwed you up. Deal with it. You can't rob someone's house and the sue them for killing your son whilst defending his home.

Those morons decided to rob the wrong house.You crewed up and a bullet screwed you up. Deal with it. You can't rob someone's house and the sue them for killing your son whilst defending his home.

My brother's best friend was robbed at knifepoint in a parking lot. He refused to hand over his wallet and a fight ensued. He was a big guy and had some boxing skills. Anyway, during the scuffle and while grappling they both fell over and the robber landed on the knife, killing the robber. Aw shucks, right? The robber's wife sued. Ruined the friend's life.

This quote from that article from the nasty piece of work that apparently put these 3 up to the job:

"I won't take responsibility for the murders, I won't. I feel guilty, but I don't feel responsible," Rodriguez said in an interview with ABC's "World News Tonight with David Muir."

She also said she doesn't blame the man who shot and killed her three friends while defending his home.

"I know what we did was stupid and wrong," she said. "I don't blame him… I understand why he did what he did. I mean, I do to an extent."

How nice to know she doesn't blame the good guy for being a good guy - that she understands why he did what he did....to an extent. WTF?! This waste of O2 also says she won't take responsibility for the murders - I'm thinking it's not up to her. What a POS. Her parents must be so proud.

Now place this exact scenario in Portland and what do you think the outcome would be.
Being the liberal sh!thole that Portland is, the victim should have been victimized a second time by locals law enforcement, the DA and the court system...

That's why I stay the heck out of Portland, and keep my money out of Portland as well... i like to visit places where my right to protect myself is not violated to protect some scumbag...

In this scenario, there's three less turds in the gene pool...

This quote from that article from the nasty piece of work that apparently put these 3 up to the job:

"I won't take responsibility for the murders, I won't. I feel guilty, but I don't feel responsible," Rodriguez said in an interview with ABC's "World News Tonight with David Muir."

She also said she doesn't blame the man who shot and killed her three friends while defending his home.

"I know what we did was stupid and wrong," she said. "I don't blame him… I understand why he did what he did. I mean, I do to an extent."

How nice to know she doesn't blame the good guy for being a good guy - that she understands why he did what he did....to an extent. WTF?! This waste of O2 also says she won't take responsibility for the murders - I'm thinking it's not up to her. What a POS. Her parents must be so proud.
See what happens when Participation Trophy recipients grow up...

On a much lighter note ...
The rifle nerd in me likes the fact that the AR15 that was used is a basic plain rifle with no gadgets attached to it.
( other than a magazine carrier )
Andy

There is no responsibility in today's world. Many youth. Remember the teen that told her teen friend to go ahead and suicide? She had no feelings of responsibility either.

Reality being what it is the quality of 'fairness' simply cannot be applied in a self defensive situation. 'Fair' denotes an acceptance of rules and regulations that are typically agreed upon by people, organizations, countries, teams etc. and are followed by all parties. There is nothing between the actions of burglars/intruders and the homeowners that could ever be categorized as 'fair'.

My brother's best friend was robbed at knifepoint in a parking lot. He refused to hand over his wallet and a fight ensued. He was a big guy and had some boxing skills. Anyway, during the scuffle and while grappling they both fell over and the robber landed on the knife, killing the robber. Aw shucks, right? The robber's wife sued. Ruined the friend's life.
That must have been one bad judge. If I was a judge Iwould have ruled your brother's friend to be innocent and acting in self defense. The robber landed on his own knife, guess he shouldn't have brought a knife to a fist fight.

That must have been one bad judge. If I was a judge Iwould have ruled your brother's friend to be innocent and acting in self defense. The robber landed on his own knife, guess he shouldn't have brought a knife to a fist fight.

It was a civil suit. I can't remember the judgement but the financial cost of defense and the emotional stress was defeating. Cost him his job and his marriage.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top