JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not going to comment on the grandfather's rearing techniques because I don't know the situation. The good Lord gave us free will and many of the folks who were raised right still do stupid things, up to and including getting themselves killed.

There are many folks who had terrible parent/s or were foster kids in multiple families or orphanages....but they chose to do the right things in life. I know one who just made full Colonel in the Army and will likely have stars on her collar in the not o distant future.

She didn't get near a fair shake growing up and yet she's met many cabinet members, and VPs over the last several years and served two tours in the sandbox. Life is about choices, good, bad, indifferent and living or dying with the consequences.

Brutus Out

He had the most influence in the cr@phead's life. You are right insofar as it being the dead cr@pheads decision. but I still won't support him. The little piece of ordure has "assumed room temperature". It is all over for him on this earth. He'll stand before The Creator and answer for his decisions and behavior.

I understand Hell is warm all year long. ;)

"The three teens had robbed the garage earlier that day, then returned to try the main house"

I find it irritating when people use the term rob, or robbed in place of burglary or burglarized. Perhaps the author at AGG should edjumacate itself.

Link to spare my fingers:
Robbery Definition

Sad but typical criminal family these days - their progeny does stupid sh!t, hurt other people, frighten, assault, rape, rob/burglarize, kill, and they find a way to blame the VICTIMS of their POS relative's crimes. Maybe, in order to get through their thick damn skulls, it's time to hold the extended families of criminals liable whenever they commit their crimes - financially, even legally - put them in jail too.

Unfair my azz. What was unfair was 3 against one. The only thing that AR did was to give that young man a fair, fighting chance at a time that he very well could have ended up dead himself.

I really am sick of hearing stories like this. It should be as simple as shoot the bad guy(s), family apologizes to the victim(s) for the crappy choices their relatives make. Shame on every lawyer, politician and reporter that gives any platform for these folks to spread their wrong-think.

I stand by the young man and his family. He deserves thanks and respect, not an attack. He did the right thing, those 4 did the wrong thing and paid the price. End of story.

I am not going to comment on the grandfather's rearing techniques because I don't know the situation. The good Lord gave us free will and many of the folks who were raised right still do stupid things, up to and including getting themselves killed.

There are many folks who had terrible parent/s or were foster kids in multiple families or orphanages....but they chose to do the right things in life. I know one who just made full Colonel in the Army and will likely have stars on her collar in the not o distant future.

She didn't get near a fair shake growing up and yet she's met many cabinet members, and VPs over the last several years and served two tours in the sandbox. Life is about choices, good, bad, indifferent and living or dying with the consequences.

Brutus Out

While I, in general, agree with you, Brutus, grandpa Leroy condemns him self to scrutiny over how he raised his little robber with his own statement, above! It's just not fair! I've also found that fairness is only a concept among gentlemen! People who do not rob one another!

Sad but typical criminal family these days - their progeny does stupid sh!t, hurt other people, frighten, assault, rape, rob/burglarize, kill, and they find a way to blame the VICTIMS of their POS relative's crimes. Maybe, in order to get through their thick damn skulls, it's time to hold the extended families of criminals liable whenever they commit their crimes - financially, even legally - put them in jail too.

Unfair my azz. What was unfair was 3 against one. The only thing that AR did was to give that young man a fair, fighting chance at a time that he very well could have ended up dead himself.

I really am sick of hearing stories like this. It should be as simple as shoot the bad guy(s), family apologizes to the victim(s) for the crappy choices their relatives make. Shame on every lawyer, politician and reporter that gives any platform for these folks to spread their wrong-think.

I stand by the young man and his family. He deserves thanks and respect, not an attack. He did the right thing, those 4 did the wrong thing and paid the price. End of story.

Sorry, I'll send the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance for grandpa. His sick, self-indulgent, grandson paid the ultimate price for his asinine (and criminal) behavior. Grandpa no longer has to worry where his grandson is spending his nights... he already knows. ;) :p

Stupid people like that grandfather out there and you wonder how we get the politicians in office that we get repeatedly.
I can't believe that one kid was boinking that nasty fat girl. Jesus, I'd rather go celibate than see that thing naked. At least he's out of his misery now.

Stupid people like that grandfather out there and you wonder how we get the politicians in office that we get repeatedly.
I can't believe that one kid was boinking that nasty fat girl. Jesus, I'd rather go celibate than see that thing naked. At least he's out of his misery now.

Well, remember she was the "mastermind" so clearly he was a few bricks shy of a load.

Brutus Out

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. A three-on-one home invasion is unfair too... all an AR or a shotgun does is help level the field.

"Shoulda taught your sh*t-bag kid not to break into other people's home's--don't blame the other guy or his rifle for the simple fact that you had ONE JOB. ONE. JOB! And you made a Bloody Balls-Up of it, and your kid died because of YOUR mistakes."

Not very compassionate, but I save my compassion for the deserving--like say somebody who has screws loose and forces a DGU. I hope the kid and his parents sue the perps' families for contaminating the world...

I have a sympathy for those teens who had to end their lives that way but their death is justified for what they did. Having my house broken and seeing three intruders in my room, I am not sure if I would do anything different than what Zach did.

By the way, is that website trustworthy? Seems junk to me.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. A three-on-one home invasion is unfair too... all an AR or a shotgun does is help level the field.

"Shoulda taught your sh*t-bag kid not to break into other people's home's--don't blame the other guy or his rifle for the simple fact that you had ONE JOB. ONE. JOB! And you made a Bloody Balls-Up of it, and your kid died because of YOUR mistakes."

Not very compassionate, but I save my compassion for the deserving--like say somebody who has screws loose and forces a DGU. I hope the kid and his parents sue the perps' families for contaminating the world...

It's a "lead-pipe cinch" that he won't reproduce!

Sorry your Grandson is dead , but ...
If your Grandson did not break into the house , he might not have died that day.

Would you , Mr. Schumacher ( the Grandfather ) question whether the fight was "fair" if a group of three young men , broke into your house?

Your grandson did indeed make the wrong choice and paid for it.
It is not up to the home owner to interview home invaders to see if "They really are nice boys , who just made a bad decision."

Your time might be better spent talking to your Grandson's friends and helping them not to make the same bad choices.
Andy

Also let's consider that this child must now begin to come to grips with the fact that he's taken three human lives. This is going to haunt him for a very long time, emotionally and socially.
...Unless he's a sociopath and just felt nothing doing it.

He and his family are very likely going to be on shaky legal grounds now, so on top of the horror of taking another human being's life, they now will face untold legal costs in probably both legal and civil trials.

... All because some kids made a very stupid choice. Seems like nobody wins in this situation to me.

Also let's consider that this child must now begin to come to grips with the fact that he's taken three human lives. This is going to haunt him for a very long time, emotionally and socially.
...Unless he's a sociopath and just felt nothing doing it.

He and his family are very likely going to be on shaky legal grounds now, so on top of the horror of taking another human being's life, they now will face untold legal costs in probably both legal and civil trials.

... All because some kids made a very stupid choice. Seems like nobody wins in this situation to me.
The shooter will face NO legal ramifications; for several reasons it was a good shoot. The families of the dead felons may try a civil action- from the :eek:wailings and ululations of "Grandfather" one would think this possible, particularly if the case is picked up by some anti-gun/self-defense group with an axe to grind. In which case a counter-suit might be in order.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top