JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have a Sandman-S? Looking for some member feedback on what they think about the suppressor. I'm going to be using it on .556 AR and a future 300 blk SBR with an 8.5 barrel. Thanks.

What I like about the Sandman S (Well what I've read that I have liked anyway)

The qd mounting system, I like that you can twist the body of the suppressor and tighten it that way.
Very little to no POI shift
No barrel length restrictions
I like the look of the can
Mike P. (Need I say more?)
Excellent CS

I'm also looking at the Omega, how do you like yours?

Loving my Omega, I was running it on a 8.5 300blk out for awhile and then traded that gun off for a bolt 308, 20in barrel and it runs awesome on that, my profile pic I was shooting 147gr'er out of my 308 and completely hearing safe shooting out of the back of my pickup. I have not noticed much poi shift with the omega, but then again I have not shot it 3-5 times and take it off and shoot it again, it normally stays attached to my 308 and then every once in awhile i put in on my ar15.

I will have to test that out the next time I am at the range. I went with the omega because it was the quietest, smallest, and lightest at the time with the best noise reduction, and I liked the fact that it had a qd system that was better than the AAC 51t.

One thing to note with the qd system, probably the same as all the rest of the qd's you should really use rocksett when putting your muzzle device in place.. otherwise I found out when the suppressor gets warm after shooting it gets really hard to remove the suppressor and not the muzzle device, it kept taking off both.. and then I got some rocksett and applied it liberally, and then used a heat gun to heat the muzzle device up to 250 degrees for 10 minutes which absolutely set it in place.. have not had the problem since then.

if you ever get down to albany... I have way to much rocksett.. HAHA I bought the 4oz container not realizing just how much 4oz is.. its like a lifetime for a long long time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top