JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting but hardly scary. Course if I was a bennie baby collector or a roasted nut dealer I would be terrified. Even the idea they could track all the cars coming to a gun show is silly. Take a large portland show the average person spends maybe 2-3 hours or less. The show runs from what 9-4 thats 7-8 hours so as many as 4 complete changes of the parking lot. Then there is all the people going to the show with their buddy that don't have a plate attached to them at all.

And all of this is based on a single sentence on a piece of paper where no other info can be read. Yet how many of the people walking into a gun show have permits, Hunting Licenses, Have bought through an FFL, Are on internet forums, etc.

Again much more important things to worry about.

The Portland police already track some 120,000 plates a day from their patrol cars. If you see a patrol car, your can has probably been tracked in their database.

Renewed your drivers license lately ?? Take your glasses off for the photograph. Facial recognition software does not like glasses. I did not have to do that for renewing my CHL....:confused:

Most local police departments have license plate scanning abilities. BFD.

Your phone's GPS, license plates, every time you use a credit or debit card, face scanners, every webpage you visit... Everyone is tracked. All I know is who every is watching me must be bored to tears

bolus

Your phone's GPS, license plates, every time you use a credit or debit card, face scanners, every webpage you visit... Everyone is tracked. All I know is who every is watching me must be bored to tears

That is the reason when I bury the bodies I leave my cell phone at home barrow my neighbors plates and always where a hoodie and o-ya I keep an old shovel so they cannot track where I got it from and gloves, lots of gloves. Just kidding (as far as you know)

I will admit I have heard several attorneys on TV saying it is a big 4 amendment right issue. With that said the government will do as it wants unless we start fighting back.

I haven't gone to a gun show in years so it will not affect me at the moment but when they start monitoring gun shops I am in trouble, cuz I am at one every weekend and a few times a week, dang in fact I was at one today.

Even if they say they are not going to because it is not what the people want, they will anyway and we all know it. Remember it is for our safety.

Welcome to George Orwell's 1984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...-cl=85027636&v=h9JIKngJnCU&x-yt-ts=1422503916

The Interstate ave. MAX goes right to the Expo Center! Easy!

Good idea, but it brings a host of issues with it:

1. Park at a Max lot = broken window and stolen stuff.
2. Ride bus to Max then to Expo = No guns carried at gun show means no gun on Max and the associated
crime ridden areas around it.
3. Ride anywhere on The Metro Criminal Drug Transportation System (Max ) = exposure to large numbers
of POS's, pan handlers, vagrants, filthy buses and train cars, unvacinated illegal aliens and any other
number of low life individuals.

I will stay at home and shop online or in my local gun shops.

Well this tracking must not work very well they sure don't seam to be catching a lot of people. They post photos on te news hoping someone can help them find such and such goober who ran away from them with his hands cuffed behind his back. (tubby and bubby should knock off the donuts when out resting peoples)

Most gunshows have other events going on too so who is to say you went to the gunshow? Deal is they don't like Californians crossing borders to buy guns and ammo. Nevada has less restriction on gun sales and everywhere in the west has less restriction on ammo. I heard Oakland isn't allowed a gun store.

Gathering information for the day the government declares it's independence from the people.
They cannot even build a website without screwing it up. And how many tactical commandos in their fancy armored vehicles did it take to find the (1) remaining Boston bomber? They needed help from a neighbor...

Fear is what kept the Jews from bum rushing the Nazis.

George Orwell could not have even dreamed to what extent they are invading people's privacy today. Tyranny is just around the corner and nobody really gives a damn.................................................
That is the saddest sickest part of it all.

George Orwell could not have even dreamed to what extent they are invading people's privacy today. Tyranny is just around the corner and nobody really gives a damn.................................................
That is the saddest sickest part of it all.
Just around the corner???
I think it is here already, just not in the obvious in your face way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top