JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As per mandatory account setup completion I will post a short composition of myself.

Being a member for almost 3 years now, I have grown to love NWF. As a gun owner I see necessity in sites such as this. I appreciate a place that fellow firearm owners, future gun owners, casual internet browsers and nosey government anti-second amendment spies can come together to buy, sell, trade and get opinions and firearm expertise.

I believe a persons favorite firearm says much about the individual (as does what he/she drives). As for mine, it would have to be my Custom Remington R-25 (Converted to an M110). So take it for what it is and draw your conclusions as to my personality from that.

Hopefully my short and to the point memo has conveyed what is required of me to reach 100% account completion. I guess we will see....

So, if a person's favorite firearm says much about the individual... If I said 4" deck gun mounted on a submersible platform... Hmm...

Glad you're on the forum. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top