JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So I have these listed for sale elsewhere but wanted to offer these up to the locals as well. I have 3 or 4 sets of crucial 16gig DDR3 laptop memory, a couple 8gig sticks of Transcend ddr3 and a few DDR3 1333 16gig sticks. I have a couple of singles 8gig sticks as well.

Prices below

Crucial ddr3 1600 2x8gb 16gig total. Listed elsewhere for 45$ per set. For members here 40$ per set.

Transcend 8gb sticks. 25$ is what I've been selling them elsewhere. For members here $20ea

Intelligent memory 16gig sticks. Ddr3 1333. Selling elsewhere for 90$ but for member here I will take $80ea

There is nothing wrong with these. Most are pretty much new in the package. Due to electronics in nature they are sold as is. I am more than happy to install them. Anything less than 15min and I will do it no charge. Over 15min and less than an hour would be 15$. Over an hour we can discuss. Usually it takes less than 15mins to install both modules. I just bought too many a while back when I was building laptops. If your interested or in need of some laptop hard drives I have several hard drives as well. Up to 320gig. Most are either Seagate or western digital. These are all used from upgrades but all work and have passed testing. Msg me if your interested. I probably have a dozen available. Probably let them go for around 20$ each. I think I do have one SSD 320gig left that I would take 40$ for. If you need smaller memory modules let me know. I think I have a few 1gig to 4gig single sticks from various upgrades.

All the prices are at least half of retail if not more. I'm taking a loss on these for sure. If my prices are out of line make me an offer.

Any questions feel free to message me. I have sold several of these already for more than what I'm asking. I just figured I'd pass on the great and make a better deal the local gun community . If you want pics just let me know amd I can take some

James

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top