JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a DDI AK-47 factory complete rifle. DDI manufactured stamped receiver, Green Mountain 4140 barrel, Tapco FCG, like new Hungarian parts kit, MOE handguard, Magpul Zhukov folding stock, and Magpul grip make up the rifle. At the factory, Fenocite is applied to the bolt, bolt carrier, cleaning rod, axis pins, barrel, rear sight assembly, and spring guide. It's then finished with KG GunKote to add more durability. Included is one 30rd PMag. One magazine was shot out of this rifle and the overall condition is like new. Face to face sales only and the buyer pays transfer fee. I'm located in Vancouver and transfer will be done at Tropics Pawn in Orchards. Price is 750.00. Thanks for looking!

cell 503-997-3960

20160215_010628.jpg 20160215_010704.jpg

Last Edited:
Just curious why you say washington residents only...it perfectly legal for me to go up to Washington and go through your background checks and bring the rifle home....just saying

Just curious why you say washington residents only...it perfectly legal for me to go up to Washington and go through your background checks and bring the rifle home....just saying
I'll change the info in the description to indicate face to face sales only. I tend to receive lots of requests to ship firearms to various states throughout our country which I'm unwilling to do. Are you interested in purchasing the rifle?

I had a glimmer of interest but i mainly said something to aid in your sale...and inform those that may take your ad as the law...

Any interest in trades, partial or otherwise?
Say for:
Windham Weaponry HBC AR-15
CZ P-07 9mm

If not, I am still def interested. Just need to offload these before my better half will allow any further additions to the family.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.