JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Used Daniels Defense MK18 SBR 556. $1,200. Aprox. 2k rounds through it.

THIS IS AN NFA ITEM AND THE BUYER MUST BE AN OREGON RESIDENT & PAY THE $200 NFA STAMP TRANSFER.

Price is firm.

Logan - 916-213-5826

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So I might be a rookie here but how does it work to own a legal SBR? Literally just the stamp for $200 when I pick up the rifle and I'm all good? Take 'er to the range or the woods that same day?

So I might be a rookie here but how does it work to own a legal SBR? Literally just the stamp for $200 when I pick up the rifle and I'm all good? Take 'er to the range or the woods that same day?
$200 stamp, paperwork(usually costing a little bit of $$), and a waiting period anywhere from a couple weeks to a year-ish

I can help you with all of it, it's pretty easy.
person to person NFA transfers in the same state are easy and straight forward!
dont be afraid of buying folks...getting a dealer involved will only create headaches and extra money...
simple form 4 for individual/trust to individual/trust and a year wait

Sure thing!

24267CCF-D28D-4029-A069-B908BADBBA17.jpeg AFB70FB1-2684-46B6-9314-1D75C5E2EEBA.jpeg DD9B89C9-B22B-4BB7-BD8F-D1689226B1E7.jpeg E81F5287-7CC0-457D-8824-D30997493B62.jpeg

Form 1s are getting processed pretty quick these days, right? I've heard a few weeks to a couple months? Form 4s on the other hand....ouch.

Is this true?
I was under the impression that an SBR'd lower is permanently ID'd and engraved as an SBR and cannot be "un-SBR'd".
It is not engraved but the lower does become registered as an SBR and will always stay that way by serial number...however, putting a pistol brace on is ok ONLY if you hold the tax stamp. A buyer could not just buy it and slap a brace on it and be ok ...they would also have to file for a tax stamp.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.