JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if anyone in the Vancouver area was available and willing to let me try out a Diamondback DB9. I am interested in the pistol but would like to shoot one before taking the plunge. I was thinking about meeting up and maybe heading up into the woods to shoot one. I work night shift and usually work 6 days a week so arranging a meet may pose a problem for most. Saturdays and Sundays are open but weekdays between 2 and 7 PM would work too. Or let me know if you have one and what you like or dislike about it. I have read a lot about it jamming and chipped feed ramps but sometimes all you hear is the bad .

Hope you have better luck with one than my buddy is. Light strikes GALORE, ANY ammo. 3 out of 6 rounds, primers dented well but no bang. Its only shot an entire mag twice and we ran over 200 rds through it that day. I wanted one, opted for a TCP instead.

NEAT gun, Ive heard that they are very good at CS and taking care of things. The sights on them are nice too. I really liked shooting it, but in NO WAY would I rely on it after shooting his.

It feeds fine, from the factory... Just no bang. Surely an easy fix, but bubblegumty has to send it back already.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top