Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DB9

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by xtratoy, Oct 19, 2011.

1. xtratoy

xtratoy Vancouver USA Active Member

I was wondering if anyone in the Vancouver area was available and willing to let me try out a Diamondback DB9. I am interested in the pistol but would like to shoot one before taking the plunge. I was thinking about meeting up and maybe heading up into the woods to shoot one. I work night shift and usually work 6 days a week so arranging a meet may pose a problem for most. Saturdays and Sundays are open but weekdays between 2 and 7 PM would work too. Or let me know if you have one and what you like or dislike about it. I have read a lot about it jamming and chipped feed ramps but sometimes all you hear is the bad .

2. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

Hope you have better luck with one than my buddy is. Light strikes GALORE, ANY ammo. 3 out of 6 rounds, primers dented well but no bang. Its only shot an entire mag twice and we ran over 200 rds through it that day. I wanted one, opted for a TCP instead.

NEAT gun, Ive heard that they are very good at CS and taking care of things. The sights on them are nice too. I really liked shooting it, but in NO WAY would I rely on it after shooting his.

It feeds fine, from the factory... Just no bang. Surely an easy fix, but bubblegumty has to send it back already.

3. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

I'd love to have one, they are great cars.....oh wait, that's no help! :D

4. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

I was thinking Aston Martin as well. :laugh:

And yes, I have read that it's not a reliable gun.

5. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

I guess I can be useful. I had read this as well and on another gun forum I frequent someone posted this review. I felt it was unbiased and made a good point about the fire arm.

[video=youtube;LvokdjuKM3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvokdjuKM3k[/video]