JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a very nice sporterized 1917 enfield in 300 H&H from s gentlemen on this board a while back. I was shooting a couple of weeks ago with it and all of a sudden the rifle would not cock when cycling the bolt. So I started investigating and it appears that the sear was no longer engaging the cocking piece. So I called Greg up at the Hawkens shop that handles Dayton Traister components. Asked him how you increase sear engagement and found that it is set when it is built. I mentioned that I had one of DT triggers and he said send it to him and he would replace it for free. I sent it in a about a week and half ago and called him today to see what had happened to the trigger. He mentioned that the trigger had been manufactured in 1946 and that he would mail my new trigger out next week. I am very impressed with the service and response from Dayton Traister and Greg specifically. If it takes another 75 years to wear the new trigger out I will never know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top