JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a daystate huntsman regal in .22 calier, basically new in box, less than 20 rounds through it. Also included is a 4-12 AO Hawke scope ($220 value) with rings. Both scope and gun are in great condition. Price is $999 and I will cover shipping. Payment by paypal or USPS MO. Feel free to email with questions, I can provide references and feedback. Pickup available in Eugene Oregon

20180611_133733_resized_1 (2).jpg 20180611_133816_resized_1 (1).jpg 20180611_133832_resized_1 (1).jpg

No - and not really working either.
I bought it and had to send it in for service immediately - it would self discharge!
During those "less than 20 rounds" a lot of trigger tweaking occurred and it was unsafe.
Clearly I got shafted on the deal.
YMMV with future dealings.

Yes, or so I am told.
I traded the rifle in at the repair depot [AoA], so I no longer have it.
It was a very costly dalliance.
But did trade in for another Daystate --- pretty impressed with them when they work.

Last Edited:
Up for sale is a daystate huntsman regal in .22 calier, basically new in box, less than 20 rounds through it. Also included is a 4-12 AO Hawke scope ($220 value) with rings. Both scope and gun are in great condition. Price is $999 and I will cover shipping. Payment by paypal or USPS MO. Feel free to email with questions, I can provide references and feedback. Pickup available in Eugene Oregon

View attachment 474032 View attachment 474033 View attachment 474034

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top