JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like the day was completely lost on most Americans and especially the fing media. Did not even see a lot of flags at half staff.

My father went ashore at Normandy D Day +1.

RIP Donald G XXXXX 1910 - 1993. Cpl. US ARMY

My buddy and I went out and shot my Garand today. Made a point to talk to my kids about today's significance. Found it disturbing that google didn't mention anything at all about remembering D-Day on their homepage when I looked for pictures to show the kids.

... SNIPPED ....
Made a point to talk to my kids about today's significance. Found it disturbing that google didn't mention anything at all about remembering D-Day on their homepage when I looked for pictures to show the kids.

I quit using google, when I realized they have no sense of Patriotism, as well as being biased towards or against (however you wish to view it) the Christian Faith.

Proove this, one might ask!!!!

Look at their page on Independence Day, AKA "the Fourth of July" Or Christmas... Veterans Day... Easter....

IOW, do not accept it for or on, my say so. Spend some time on the issue.

Then switch to https://www.ixquick.com which was the First Real privacy oriented search engine.

The Only thing I use google for is UTUBE, because they bought it outright.

Realize, by search & study, that google is not a friend to Patriots, then decide what you want to do.

This Patriot shares what he knows, about our Enemies...

philipism for the day: "I have come to Realize, that I am Not Paranoid.
Only, Very, Very Annoyed ". :mad:

Seems like the day was completely lost on most Americans and especially the fing media. Did not even see a lot of flags at half staff.

My father went ashore at Normandy D Day +1.

RIP Donald G XXXXX 1910 - 1993. Cpl. US ARMY
My granddad was there with the 2nd at Dday +2 and my great uncle was there at D Day -1 with the 101st. Neither of them would talk about the war and all my uncle would say about Bastogne was that it was cold.

Your thanks are appreciated.

I missed the boat on military service. Walked into a recruiters office in spring of 1975 at 18 years old with a private pilots license with complex rating and a bit short of my instrument rating. They kind of laughed at me and said we were sending more 1500 combat turbine hour pilots home each month than the industry could possibly absorb, and being an only child and with 20/20 corrected (glasses) should probably think about something other than than the military.

My draft number had came up # 1 in 1974, but they did away with the draft then. The job prospects for non military trained commercial pilots was pretty poor at the time, so I went to another career elsewhere.

My boys picked up the slack pretty good. I am very proud of their service, but I never want to again know the feeling of having 2 in Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time, with another on MEU ship in the Gulf. Those were some pretty tense days. They are 100 times the young man I was at that age.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top