JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

I post a lot at TFL. Live between Coburg and Harrisburg (north of Eugene). I am an administrator at the U of O. I spent 20+ years in the Army, have a little 9 acre "farm" that doesn't actually grow anything :), wife (also retired Army) and 4 kids.

Things I like are the things I like - Ford trucks, Remington rifles, Leupold scopes, 30-30, 30-06, and .45 ACP. Not a very creative list, but it works for me.

I also bowhunt, shooting an Oneida Black Eagle. Usual year I go elk hunting with my bow and then deer hunt with a rifle.

New toy is a .460 SW, 8 3/8 inch. Scoped with a Leupold (see above) 2.5-8. Plan to use it for deer hunting and maybe at some point elk.

Toys I hope to acquire, in no particular hurry or order, are a .257 Roberts and an AR platform. I just played with Uncle Sam's M-16 for way too long not to own one.

Dave

Down to one right now - 700 SPS in -06. Got a good deal on it at Joe's with a Leupold VX-II and a hard case.

I had a 7400 that never wanted to cycle reliably, so traded it in when I got my .460

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top